• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Interception

Speaking of interception, Benjamin missed an easy catch and popped the ball straight to the Utah cornerback. That killed the upset bid.

Oh well.

I guess the game is still alive as the Wyoming defense stepped up BIG time. Wow.

One thing I'd like to see more of - Utah's bringing the pressure, but ACS is fast enough to escape it east-west - why not run him a few more times? Fake the handoff with ACS dropping back, see what happens, and then run it if nothing opens up? Play-action should work GREAT for this team as ACS can hurt you both ways.

gopokes1399 said:
We shouldve had a pic 6 to make it 17-3 n we would have had a comfortable lead

IMO, if Kenny Browder makes that catch...he scores an easy TD, and UW win this game. Talk about game changing. Youth and lack of experience...second game in row it has cost the pokes a W.

McPeachy said:
gopokes1399 said:
We shouldve had a pic 6 to make it 17-3 n we would have had a comfortable lead

IMO, if Kenny Browder makes that catch...he scores an easy TD, and UW win this game. Talk about game changing. Youth and lack of experience...second game in row it has cost the pokes a W.

That a single play could've helped Wyoming upset the #16 team in the nation bodes pretty well for the future, though, no?

Asmodeanreborn said:
That a single play could've helped Wyoming upset the #16 team in the nation bodes pretty well for the future, though, no?

Correct. It is (and has been) always pretty tough to be a UW football fan. Close to winning, is still losing.

McPeachy said:
Asmodeanreborn said:

Correct. It is (and has been) always pretty tough to be a UW football fan. Close to winning, is still losing.

That's true - you don't get any respect for losing. But it sure beats being blown out 50-0 after guaranteeing a win.

Asmodeanreborn said:
That's true - you don't get any respect for losing. But it sure beats being blown out 50-0 after guaranteeing a win.

You are right...but when the cars full of ewet fans rolled by yelling at me and telling me how F#$king lame Wyoming was, and that they beat our asses, and that we sucked, etc., etc., the feeling was the same...

Latest posts

Back