• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Homecoming Uni's..

MrTitleist

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else dig the old school jerseys the Pokes had yesterday? I personally love the old uniforms (circa Joe Tiller).. not too keen on these new ones. Anyone else with me?

haha.. which name? :)

Bobby Hauck, the coach of Montana, told a group of boosters in Kalispell last year during a fundraising that the only name on the jersey that matters is the one on the front.

MrTitleist said:
haha.. which name? :)

Bobby Hauck, the coach of Montana, told a group of boosters in Kalispell last year during a fundraising that the only name on the jersey that matters is the one on the front.

he didnt make up that saying. I prefer the names on jerseys to but I did like the older style of jersey more. Besides CSU decided to take their names off their jerseys this year and they're 0-6

Montana added names to the back of theirs and they're 6-0.. I'm still up in the air about players names on the back.

MrTitleist said:
Montana added names to the back of theirs and they're 6-0.. I'm still up in the air about players names on the back.

Who cares? Names on or off, I care how good the guys wearing them are.. If they make plays, you will know who they are.

Latest posts

Back