• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Heard ACS did not travel...

HellBass

Heard from a source today that ACS is not traveling with the team to Texas. Report is that he is not inured and it was a coach's decision. I sure hope I'm wrong, which is possible. Was wondering if anyone else has heard this?

HellBass said:
Heard from a source today that ACS is not traveling with the team to Texas. Report is that he is not inured and it was a coach's decision. I sure hope I'm wrong, which is possible. Was wondering if anyone else has heard this?
WTF?

Goddamnit and I have pokes on one of my parley's, without ACS I think there is no fuck way the pokes cover let alone have a shot at winning.

Like I said guys...I'm not 100% sure. I was hoping to get a little confirmation from somewhere else. I really do hope I'm wrong here.

Shocking #Wyoming news. I have confirmed thru multiple sources that QB Austyn Carta-Samuels has not made the trip to TCU #gopokes

#Wyoming has made no announcement. Attempts to get comment from Coach Christensen thru media relations were unsuccessful this morn #gopokes

I wonder what the reason is. I mean, if DC was only going to go second string for the game, ACS still could have made the trip and helped out the offense with plays.

The only thing I can think of, is that maybe he got a 1 game suspension. But that would have been in the Boomerang this morning or on the local news that was just on. This is just strange.

Likely culprit is the injured hand from Toledo. I'm still poking around Twitter for more details. Gagliardi was not able to confirm as of a few min ago, Schmoldt was. CJC hasn't said anything. I'll keep you guys in the loop when I hear more.

MrTitleist said:
But it begs the question.. do we start Crum or give Stratton a look?
Crum actually has gametime experience and is a decent passer, but Stratton is the better runner and would be more efficent at the running game. Depends on what DC's plan is.

A few thoughts:

1. Something tells me this has nothing to do with an injury.

2. There is no doubt that Crum will get the start.

3. Stratton won't touch the field. Remember, Emory Miller Jr. vastly out-performed Stratton during fall ball and is listed as the 3rd string QB. In my opinion, it would be a very, very bad idea to throw Miller Jr. to the wolves against TCU.

Well there goes the neighborhood... Dax "Concrete" Crum cannot move and with our O' line TCU may have 20 or 25 sacks by the end of the game.

TheRealUW said:
A few thoughts:

1. Something tells me this has nothing to do with an injury.

2. There is no doubt that Crum will get the start.

3. Stratton won't touch the field. Remember, Emory Miller Jr. vastly out-performed Stratton during fall ball and is listed as the 3rd string QB. In my opinion, it would be a very, very bad idea to throw Miller Jr. to the wolves against TCU.

I agree there seems to be more to this story than a hand injury...

Latest posts

Back