• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

heading out to Laramie now

Have fun tomorrow guys! I'm looking forward to my trip to Laramie next week.. but damn that's a lot of driving. :)

Weather is nice, beer is cold...getting ready to turn it up a notch in Laramie right now!

Gotta remember to make the "walk" at 10:45 in the east stands parking lot! Go Pokes!

Wished I could be there. Wanted to have a dick measuring contest with the sea of Weber web noobs, but just have to rely on McPeachy to take care of that.

Have a great day guys, Go Pokes!

MrTitleist said:
Going to catch the game from the mountain hunting resort?

You'll laugh. Staying home this morning so I can watch a D-II webcast which starts in an hour. When the Cowboy game comes on the radio, I will have it on, with sound off webcast. Also we are getting the Griz/Mountaineer broadcast here at 1:00. As soon as the first game is over we run to the truck and listen to the rest of the Wyoming game on our 1.5 hour drive. There is expanded college football programming at the Mountain, so I can watch any one of quite a few games, even the pitiful matchup in Lawrence, Ks. The programming continues into the night, with replays and of course 24 hour coverage of the NFL via NFL total access. :| :|

Do you think I should seek help?

This sounds totally reasonable. I'll be lucky to make it through the whole Griz/Mountaineer game. Luckily, DCPoke is doing Twitter updates of the Cowboy game so I can follow that this afternoon while I'm over at WGS.

pokerupfront said:
Wished I could be there. Wanted to have a dick measuring contest with the sea of Weber web noobs, but just have to rely on McPeachy to take care of that.

Have a great day guys, Go Pokes!

We won. And then we won again. Ogdenites(?) have tiny wienies.

Latest posts

Back