• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Good luck from a Lobo fan

Thanks Lobo. Same to you. It should be an interesting game. Now Wyo has a QB that can, and will throw the ball for a bunch of yards. You better hope that the Lobo's dont stack the box cause Sween has the ability for the big play pass. My prediction: Wyo 31 NM 13. This is the break out game for us that we have been talking about. But, best of luck to the Lobo's. And hope there are no injuries. Peace.

I always had kind of a mutual respect for the Lobos...still kind of do to some extent. But that last UW football visit (2006) when your student body was throwing stuff at our players & coaches (in mass) was out of control. It got pretty damn ugly...hopefully things have either changed, or the student body has changed!

I too, hope for no injuries...

McPeachy said:
I always had kind of a mutual respect for the Lobos...still kind of do to some extent. But that last UW football visit (2006) when your student body was throwing stuff at our players & coaches (in mass) was out of control. It got pretty damn ugly...hopefully things have either changed, or the student body has changed!

I too, hope for no injuries...

The student body had been out of control, especially that game and last year's NMSU game. They have taken steps to prevent this from happening again. The students can get pretty rowdy, but the rest of us are pretty fun! Come by the tailgate lot in front of the Pit and you'll meet some great Lobo fans who will offer you food and beer.

one-smooth-poke said:
Thanks Lobo. Same to you. It should be an interesting game. Now Wyo has a QB that can, and will throw the ball for a bunch of yards. You better hope that the Lobo's dont stack the box cause Sween has the ability for the big play pass. My prediction: Wyo 31 NM 13. This is the break out game for us that we have been talking about. But, best of luck to the Lobo's. And hope there are no injuries. Peace.

Sorry. There is no way you guys put up 31 points. Our defense is too good and our offense controls the ball on the ground. My prediction is Lobos 28-21. We have faced some powerful offenses, and Wyo is nothing like them.

GetRealMan said:
loborick said:
We have faced some powerful offenses, and Wyo is nothing like them.
Damn I wish I could argue with that...

The words "powerful" and "offense" should never be combined when talking about our football team...at least for the past 9 years. Who knows what the future holds (Dan Mullen)...

The Lobo fan says "good luck". In my opinion that is the only hope the Pokes have - luck. Despite how touted the Poke running defense is claimed to be, I see the Lobos running all over it, with a tricky pass thrown in here and there that burns the secondary. I don't like thinking this way, but I'm just confronting the facts.

Don't forget, the Lobo defense has frustrated Glenn and Company for years. I am not too confident that they have found the answer yet. Guess we'll see Saturday night.

Latest posts

Back