• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Go Bolts!

The Road

Off to a good start against Houston.

If you want to watch the game LIVE here is the link:

http://cowboyaltitude.blogspot.com/2009/12/mountain-west-goes-for-4-0.html

24-6 at the half. AFA needs to keep their foot on the gas, because Houston is VERY capable of scoring quickly.

After trading kickoff return touchdowns, Air Force's defense all of a sudden looks VERY bad on the next drive for Houston, and it's a two possession game. :(

Sounds like this game would be fun to watch.
So far so good for the Zoomies!
Keep pounding the Cougars and make the MWC 4-0! That would be incredible!!!!

Air Force is cruising now!
Interception #4 of Keenum. Did he even have 4 interceptions all season before this game?
41-20 Air Force with the ball wasting more clock.

gbpoke said:
Air Force is cruising now!
Interception #4 of Keenum. Did he even have 4 interceptions all season before this game?
41-20 Air Force with the ball wasting more clock.

To be followed by interception #5! Wow!!! I did some checking and Keenum, going into the last game against East Carolina he had 6 interceptions. In the last 2 games combined including the Air Force bowl game he's thrown 8! 3 against ECU and 5 now against AFA.

Just saw DC at the Missouri vs Navy game! ESPN talked about him and UW football a little, they said he liked going to a bowl game without the pressure of coaching, it is a lot more relaxing, looked like he was having a good time....good for him!

gopokes1399 said:
hell yeah MWC is in good position to take the bowl challenge

If we do, I do believe it'll be the third time the MWC has won it!

I know we won the challenge in 2004!

Latest posts

Back