• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Fashion Police alert

billings

Stoops from Arizona had a Grey Sweatshirt on and the Oregon Coach had a multicolored Black Shirt on. Neither is school colors and we should alert their fans ASAP so they can get all riled up.

hmm should I post this for the fashion police on GWG????

Anyway here is hoping to a win at CSU on Saturday

I was wearing a brown/gold sweatshirt, copper/silver/gold t-shirt, and a black/maroon/silver baseball cap today. Can I be on the list too? :)

billings said:
Stoops from Arizona had a Grey Sweatshirt on and the Oregon Coach had a multicolored Black Shirt on. Neither is school colors and we should alert their fans ASAP so they can get all riled up.

Anyway here is hoping to a win at CSU on Saturday

Great post, but I think this belongs over on GWG ;)

calpoke25 said:
billings said:

Wait till the shit storm starts this week- DC's last tweet on his twitter page state's "Battle for the Golden (not bronze) Boot in 7 day's. But I'm sure he was looking at the boot with his brown and gold glasses on. :mrgreen:

We're playing for a bowl berth and the girls on the other board will probably spend the week debating whether Christensen should wear boxers or briefs. The whole fashion thing is truly pathetic and embarassing as far as I'm concerned.

Cheywypoke said:
We're playing for a bowl berth and the girls on the other board will probably spend the week debating whether Christensen should wear boxers or briefs. The whole fashion thing is truly pathetic and embarassing as far as I'm concerned.

Pathetic is the right word, yes. I wonder if TCU fans were bitching, pissing, moaning, and crying that Patterson wore black last Saturday??!! LOL! :lol:

In a related topic, I noticed when you posted this over there Billings that grey and white are considered OK, as they are neutral colors. Somehow I guess black isn't a neutral color as well. I always thought, white, grey and black are neutral colors.

Good to see those guys have all the colors of the spectrum down to a pat to know what is officially acceptable as neutral and what isnt.

Latest posts

Back