• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Fairchild-9 seconds to look out the window

Fullback41

It took Fairchild 9 seconds to look out the window during this weeks press conference. I don't think I could make it a drinking game, I couldn't keep up! It might be fun to predict the seconds, or the # of looks out the window during the press conference....nah he talks way too long. For that matter we could guess how few questions DC gets or how short (in minutes) his press conferences could be. Obviously, I can't wait for more meaningful discussions after the Utah game. Lets get it on!

That is classic. I never noticed or paid attention. The lammies are headed to 6 straight losses when the academy rolls in to Fort Fart this Saturday. Damn those Weber State Wildcats! Damn them!

Montana will be happy to pay Weber back this weekend for you, McP. Big Sky championship on the line this weekend!

MrTitleist said:
Montana will be happy to pay Weber back this weekend for you, McP. Big Sky championship on the line this weekend!

That would be fine...but if those damn Weber Wildcats would have just hung on to the ball and kicked the field goal...CSewe would officially be eliminated from bowl contention...right now! DAMN!

I wish Montana would quit looking for the pay day and start scheduling people like Wyoming, CSU, Idaho, etc.

But not to worry, CSU will be eliminated soon enough.

Latest posts

Back