• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

CU closes practices to public...

McPeachy

PotatoMan is in over his head I am afraid! I can't wait for that game! Hopefully Folsum will have a decent share of Gameday Gold!

http://www.indenvertimes.com/2009/04/09/internet-leaks-prompt-cu-to-close-practices/

Article say's the policy is similar to other Big 12 schools, so not sure what the big deal is. Would love to see us rock CU on their own field though!

Secret is....CU (the tree hugging big brother to tree hugging CSU) sux. If it weren't for AFA the entire state would be lame.

haha.. wow, that's crazy. I know a couple guys here that go to the Griz practices and posts updates throughout the practice using his Twitter acct from his Blackberry. He usually posts GREAT reports on the forum after practice. That would suck if UW ever did that, you guys give some great reports. So I say keep 'em comin' until they toss you out the hard way. :)

Speaking of CU. Has anyone researched when single game tickets go on sale? I of course want to go watch the pokes.

nirv117 said:
Speaking of CU. Has anyone researched when single game tickets go on sale? I of course want to go watch the pokes.

I believe that you can already buy tickets to away games through the UW athletics site. I looked the other day and saw that CU was on there, bastards aren't cheap though - they want $65/seat.

Latest posts

Back