• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Cowboy Basketball Activity

WYCowboy

I heard we had a highly touted recruit by the name of Quinton Thomas visit the UW campus this last weekend. The regular team has been having unorganized shoot-arounds at the Multi-purpose Gym and I think Thomas went there and did some shooting with them. From what I've heard, Thomas has the Cowboys at the top of his list.

If you can believe two recent college basketball publications recently out, don't get too excited about Poke basketball this year. One publication predicts Wyo. 6th, and the other 7th in the league. One apparent weakness is depth. Brandon was selected on MWC first team. And one pub. commented on the Poke's poor attendance numbers.

I wouldn't pay to much attention to the publications.

We have alot of new athletes that the pubs don't consider.They are relying on what we had returning from last year. We should be in the top half of the conference this year.

PL_Julian said:
I wouldn't pay to much attention to the publications.

We have alot of new athletes that the pubs don't consider.They are relying on what we had returning from last year. We should be in the top half of the conference this year.

Great point! Go Pokes!

Latest posts

Back