• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Combine

gopokes1399

on the wyoming twitter it says that they have the first cowboy combine today? what is this? Also are any wyoming players going to the NFL combine

gopokes1399 said:
on the wyoming twitter it says that they have the first cowboy combine today? what is this? Also are any wyoming players going to the NFL combine

How the hell did we ever get along without the IPF? Would this even be possible without it?

DMO should definately have gone last year, he would have posted the fastest 40 and probably would have been draft in the sixth or seventh

MrTitleist said:
D-Mo is now a Colt, by the way.

Glad he got picked up. Seattle already had a few runners that were essentially the same as him, so Colts should be a good place for him. I hope he learns to protect the ball a little bit better, and he might see time as a return guy this season.

gopokes1399 said:

To answer your question, the Cowboy Combine is a series of drills similar to what they run at the NFL combine that the coaches use to evaluate the players' progression during the winter workouts. The coaches decided to open the last session to the public so that we could see how hard the players are working. Very cool idea.

dapokes said:
McPeach? Anybody, who all is gonna go to the Cowboy Combine on friday?

I can't make it down. I don't want to wait for the CST's or WTE's write up to hear what went on either. I am trying to convince a friend from Colorado to attend and keep me updated.

I wish I had a report for you guys...

Unfortunately I had to go home this past weekend...on Thursday. I hope somebody went.

Latest posts

Back