• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

College gameday in Cheyenne!

OrediggerPoke

The bus was parked tonight at the Holliday Inn, I'm sure just leaving Boise...would be cool if they made a quick trip over to Laramie!

You are right they were at Oregon and are going to South Carolina, makes sense why they would be going through and staying in Cheyenne. I am sure Corso, Herbstreet, Erin Andrews fly to each location.

I did take a picture of the bus on my phone because it was pretty cool to see in Cheyenne, but not really worth posting as it was dark.

Erin Andrews actually flies to Missoula, MT before she goes to the next location. I can't really tell you why. :twocents:

MrTitleist said:
Erin Andrews actually flies to Missoula, MT before she goes to the next location. I can't really tell you why. :twocents:

And I the ONLY guy in America who DOESN'T think she's hot?! 'Cos to me, she's decent looking, nothing to write home about though.

BTW, I honestly think she rigged the peeping tom thing to get her 15 minutes of non-sports fame.

Wyokie said:
MrTitleist said:

And I the ONLY guy in America who DOESN'T think she's hot?! 'Cos to me, she's decent looking, nothing to write home about though.
Count me in as well. Attractive? Certainly. Is she knock out gorgeous? No.

fromolwyoming said:
Wyokie said:
MrTitleist said:

I'd say she's still quite a bit over average:
Erin_Andrews_0015.jpg

Asmodeanreborn said:
fromolwyoming said:
Wyokie said:
MrTitleist said:

I'd say she's still quite a bit over average:
Erin_Andrews_0015.jpg

In the words of Billy Bob "A 10 a 10 a fucking 10!"

She is totally smokin hot. Anyone who don't think so I gotta question for ya. Really? I think espn did good in giving her the 1st hour of gameday on espnu this year. I wake up early to catch it weekly. Bet I'm not the only one who does either.

TwoTone said:
I like her because he "talents" look very similar to my wifes :whistle:

That's the only really good thing about her!!!! Although they need to be just a wee bit bigger!

Wyokie said:
TwoTone said:
I like her because he "talents" look very similar to my wifes :whistle:

That's the only really good thing about her!!!! Although they need to be just a wee bit bigger!

bigger?

i think they'd do just fine in a pinch

Latest posts

Back