• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Coach Presser 10/5

Vapoke

Well-known member
The media have all asked the same question 500 different ways about changing the QB. Don't think it happens for SJSU sorry ladies and gentlemen.

Coach is done with the immaturity thing for his team and they need to play.

Says the NDSU game reminded him of the 2023 Boise game in terms of how the team played

Seems like players love to read about themselves good or bad.

SJSU is running the ball more than years past. RPOs...good night Aaron Bohl am I right?

D played poorly at times and missed stuff they installed day 1, 2, and 3 of camp

Players didn't want to make mistakes and didn't play free. Tight
 
Man I forgot about that guy. He did well under Hoke. I just looked him up and he is on staff at SDSU with Sean Lewis
Wyoming beat him most of the times they faced him (3 out of 4?). He overlapped with ACS and Brett Smith here at UW.

Those were the days when we were putting up 500 yards of total offense fairly consistently. Seems like forever ago.
 
Wyoming beat him most of the times they faced him (3 out of 4?). He overlapped with ACS and Brett Smith here at UW.

Those were the days when we were putting up 500 yards of total offense fairly consistently. Seems like forever ago.

I used to love reading the box scores of UW games back then. Haven't done that for years.
 
Dumpster Fire. We are officially San Diego State Football.
We wish we were that good.

SDSU was 9-4 last year and is 14-16 (47% win percentage) since Sawvel became head coach at Wyoming. SDSU is also 144-113 (56% win percentage) over the last 20 years.

Wyoming is 9-20 under Sawvel (31% win percentage) and is 112-136 (45% win percentage) over the last 20 years.
 
He always says "if we hit this play and that play and this thing happened the game would have been different." Well guess what, you didn't and never do. That's why the team stinks.
I went golfing today. If I had made 7 more putts from beyond 10 feet, stayed out of 3 bunkers and put 3 shots from beyond 150 on the green for a birdie chance I would’ve been in the low 70’s instead of the mid 80’s.

That is why I struggle to get to a single digit handicap.

I shudder at Sawful thinking he is that close to being a good team. I know I suck at golf and feel any round with more pars than bogeys is a good day. Maybe Sawful feels 3 wins in 12 games is a good season and losing by less than 10 points makes for a solid well prepared hard nosed program.
 
Back
Top