• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Chuk

PokeNer

Just saw Chukwurah get a sack for the Florida Tuskers of the recently established UFL. They are playing Vegas at Sam Boyd Stadium on Versus right now. There are some pretty solid players in the league. Not a bad time killer mid-week while waiting for college ball.

I've seen every game so far. There are some guys in the league that should be starters in the NFL.

...and there's sack #2 for Chuckwurah. It'd be nice if the Howard Kossel wannabe that does play-by-play for the UFL would learn how to pronounce his name.

WYO1016 said:
I've seen every game so far. There are some guys in the league that should be starters in the NFL.

Quite a few of these guys were starters in the NFL.. but couldn't stick.

MrTitleist said:
WYO1016 said:

Quite a few of these guys were starters in the NFL.. but couldn't stick.

Jermaine Wiggins and Ricky Manning are two names that really stood out to me.

Wiggins lead Minnesota in receptions two years in a row and he's in the UFL?! If it were up to me I would've cut Kleinsasser and kept Wiggins around.

Ricky Manning was an all-pro corner. What happened there?

WYO1016 said:
While we're on this subject, what happened to the "Former Cowboys in the Pros" thread, Titleist?

I lost interest in trying to update it. :thumb:

I was trying to come up with a different idea.. something a little more permanent since finding all of the UW pro's every year requires quite a bit of research and updating given the fluidity of professional rosters and lack of information in some areas (overseas players). I got to thinking about a UW pro's HOF page.. or something like that, but I'm still sitting on the idea. Or a page that's listed all of the UW athletes that have played pro in their career. Have any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back