• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Candidates

I haven't paid too much attention to Vigen so I watched the Northern Arizona game last week. I thought it was interesting that the player from Sheridan that Bohl was adamant wasn't D1 material ran 18 times for 199 yards. haha I am starting to question that Bohl ever knew what he was talking about. I am starting to wonder how much of his success Vigen is responsible for. Just made me think as I watched Montana state beat #17 ranked Northern Arizona with the MSU starting QB and RB out for that game.

I really think Vigen would be the slam dunk hire. I didn't think that until I watched that game.
The Sheridan players are about their best players. pisses me off
 
The Sheridan players are about their best players. pisses me off
Eh. Probably need to read the history. He was committed to Mississippi State as a PWO but Mike Leach passed away and his only full ride offer was form Northern Colorado. He took the PWO to Montana State to play with his brother and his sister was living in Bozeman. Vigen didn't think he was worth a scholarship either.
 
I haven't paid too much attention to Vigen so I watched the Northern Arizona game last week. I thought it was interesting that the player from Sheridan that Bohl was adamant wasn't D1 material ran 18 times for 199 yards. haha I am starting to question that Bohl ever knew what he was talking about. I am starting to wonder how much of his success Vigen is responsible for. Just made me think as I watched Montana state beat #17 ranked Northern Arizona with the MSU starting QB and RB out for that game.

I really think Vigen would be the slam dunk hire. I didn't think that until I watched that game.
it would be a good hire, but outside of money, why would he leave? that's a huge factor but literally the only advantage we have over a program like MSU
 
it would be a good hire, but outside of money, why would he leave? that's a huge factor but literally the only advantage we have over a program like MSU
I hope that Sawvel is successful but if UW were to move on I would hope that we get away from the Bohl connection so he can't dabble behind the scenes. Sawvel trajectory is on a similar first two years as Bohl at Wyoming. Year 3 they lost to a terrible EMU team then started rolling out wins and random loses because Stanard was ass
 
Back
Top