• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Burman's quote on mens bball

Wind River Poke

"Men's basketball, as we speak today (8-11 overall, 1-4 MWC), is underperforming and underperformed last year (10-21, 3-13). It's something we've got our eye on and are hoping those young men and that coaching staff can turn the corner here in the next few weeks and show us some progress."

Burman is an idiot. Schoyer and is entire pathetic crew needs to be gone. DC and his football staff are losers as well. The out migration of football players is alarming and setting the stage for next year being worse in FB that this year was....

Fire Burman, Schroyer, DC..........clean the damn house!

As was discussed earlier...the whole "will be evaluated at the end of the season" rears it's ugly head once again. In other words, I am not going to say shit until March 13 or 14th. And he lumped that statement in the context of both cowboys & cowgirls (hoops). What a laugher.

fromolwyoming said:
In other words, "If Schroyer doesn't turn this boat around sometime soon, he's gone."

Exactly. I don't know what people expect him to say. "I'm gonna fire this bum and I am really sorry I ever hired him" that might be what he is thinking but he can't say it. He has to put a positive spin on things, thats his job. We know he has the policy of not making changes during the season, whether we like it or not, we know that is what he does. And really how much of a difference will firing him in season make, at most win us another game or two. Rest assured Schroyer will be gone after this season unless something amazing happens but thats not gonna happen.

WYOBISONMAN said:
Burman is an idiot. Schoyer and is entire pathetic crew needs to be gone. DC and his football staff are losers as well. The out migration of football players is alarming and setting the stage for next year being worse in FB that this year was....

I think DC deserves a few more seasons

wyopokes2 said:
WYOBISONMAN said:

I think DC deserves a few more seasons
Agreed. He's been here only 2 years, nowhere near enough time to switch from a power run offense to a spread no-huddle. His recruiting class so far is already looking pretty good. I say, give him a couple more years.

fromolwyoming said:
nowhere near enough time to switch from a power run offense

Is that what we had, a power run offense? I thought it was the no-imagination-3-and-out offense!

Or, as somebody once put it...the good 'ol

Run - Run - Pass - Punt

:lol:

McPeachy said:
fromolwyoming said:

Is that what we had, a power run offense? I thought it was the no-imagination-3-and-out offense!

Run - Run - Pass - Punt

I believe it was a Run- Run- Sack- Punt offense.

McPeachy said:
fromolwyoming said:

Run - Run - Pass - Punt

Well, it was meant to be a power run, but without a good O-line, it didn't get very far.

fromolwyoming said:
Well, it was meant to be a power run, but without a good O-line, it didn't get very far.

True....

O-line, O-line coach, OC, QB, Etc...they all did their share.

laxwyo said:
McPeachy said:
fromolwyoming said:

Run - Run - Pass - Punt

I believe it was a Run- Run- Sack- Punt offense.
No it was run, run, int, repeat

Latest posts

Back