• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Burman and Sawful.....

WyoVaquero

Well-known member
Does Sawful last until the end of the year? and Does anybody know how long Burman wants to stay at his job? I know he is close to 60 years old...Does he really stay another football coaching cycle?
 
Does Sawful last until the end of the year? and Does anybody know how long Burman wants to stay at his job? I know he is close to 60 years old...Does he really stay another football coaching cycle?
Burman will announce his ‘retirement’ in November effective June (watch). It’s not a ‘firing’ per se. I don’t think it matters what Burman wants when the university declines to extend his contract past its June end date.

Sawvel lasts through the year. Insanity is letting Burman pick a new head coach.
 
I don’t think we can afford either lasting until the end of the year. You already have fans that are pissed and being very vocal about where they are, and next is complacency. When people just flat out don’t show up to games or functions, that’s rock bottom. And it’s around the corner. Or rather, it’s here. Just finished listening to his dumb post game interview.
 
Last edited:
Does Sawful last until the end of the year? and Does anybody know how long Burman wants to stay at his job? I know he is close to 60 years old...Does he really stay another football coaching cycle?
I feel like it says alot that walking out of the dome today I, in my NDSU gear, joked with a Wyoming fan about firing Sawful and Burman and they laughed. I'm frankly going to be shocked if he's allowed back on the plane to Laramie
 
I feel like it says alot that walking out of the dome today I, in my NDSU gear, joked with a Wyoming fan about firing Sawful and Burman and they laughed. I'm frankly going to be shocked if he's allowed back on the plane to Laramie
Burman gave Sawvel a 5 year guaranteed contract. He collects every penny of $1.25 million per year through the end of the 2028 year on whether he coaches or not.
 
Burman gave Sawvel a 5 year guaranteed contract. He collects every penny of $1.25 million per year through the end of the 2028 year on whether he coaches or not.
Jesus Christ that's so much money for someone who does absolutely nothing beneficial to the state or it's university.
 
After listening to the post game coach interview, I continue to have full faith that we will get our ass kicked the rest of the year. Heck, we could be NIU and Nevedas bright spot in the season. Holy heck how far we have fallen.
 
I’ve been a Cowboy fan for over 60 years. I don’t think I have ever been more disappointed. What makes it worse is the big bucks being paid to the AD, head coach and QB. None of them are worth anywhere near what they are being paid.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top