• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

BORDER WAR!!! BATTLE FOR THE BOOT!!

tttgowyo

OK.. IT IS TIME TO FORGET ALL THE OTHER GAMES AND TALK ABOUT THE ONE THAT REALLY MATTERS. THAT IS RIGHT, IT IS TIME TO FOCUS ON BEATING THE SHEEP AND KEEPING THE BOOT IN LARAMIE. THIS IS THE GAME THAT MATTERS THE MOST, WE MUST BEAT THE SHEEP WHILE THEY ARE DOWN, THE SENIORS DESERVE THAT, SEND SONNY LUBICK PACKING WITH A LOSS TO THE POKES.

MrTitleist said:
Amen, brother ttt, amen. I put up a schnazzy graphic on the front page to celebrate.

I saw it, very nice. We all have to meet up in Laramie next year for the 100th aniv. That is already on my calendar. GO POKES!!

Tyler.

tttgowyo said:
MrTitleist said:
Amen, brother ttt, amen. I put up a schnazzy graphic on the front page to celebrate.

I saw it, very nice. We all have to meet up in Laramie next year for the 100th aniv. That is already on my calendar. GO POKES!!

Tyler.

Plans are already in the works... from my end, anyways.

Appears they're pretty serious about ousting Cockhill.. if the statewide newspaper is calling for it, then it's gotten to the point where you almost have to.

17-14 Sheep at halftime.... We have them right where we want them.. Hopefully.. I will FREAK if we can't beat the sheep... Son of a..

MrTitleist said:
I've got it up on ESPN GameCast.. there's got to be a station in Wyoming with it on the radio

Oh, Probably... I am sure it is on the cowboy sports network.. I think it is 9.51 around Laramie, Rawlins, Saratoga..

Latest posts

Back