• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

BASKETBALL: Preseason Polls

Vapoke

Well-known member
MBB - picked 5th. I thought they would be 4th. Naz Meyer an All-Conference Pick

WBB - picked 7th and it is a significant drop off in terms of votes between 6 and 7. Wyoming had one more point than Nevada for the 8th spot. Does Heather's seat start to heat up this season with a new admin?
 
I think 5th is fair. Can Sunny get over that hump against GCU, NM, Nevada, and UNLV?

And look at all those first team players on the preseason team: GCU - 4 players, Nevada - 2 players, New Mexico - 2 players, and UNLV - 2 players.
 
5th looks about right to me. I do think they have to ability to push for a conference title, but on paper they are right where they should be.
 
No argument on either ranking. This will be extra motivation for Sunny et al. to get to the mountain top. I am really hoping this year’s squad surprises folks (in a good way).
 
Back
Top