• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

austin woodward

gopokes1399 said:
Wheres he gonna go? He is being looked at by some good schools accoring to rivals

Well according to a guy from sheridan that i was talking to, woodward turned down one big school expecting wyoming to recruit him, and from what he said woodward is still wanting to walk on at Wyo

gopokes1399 said:
Wheres he gonna go? He is being looked at by some good schools accoring to rivals

Rivals sucks. They proved it again this past signing day, that thier information is just as gray as anyone elses..and until the kid / recruit signs on the line, nothing is set in stone. That, and that pathetic ranking system they have (that coach DC himself made fun of yesterday at the presser) is a joke.

Woodward supposedly will walk-on at UW. As a preferred walk-on...meaning he will be on the roster of 105 as long as academically he is eligible, and he puts in the work athletically.

I'm getting sick of hearing people bitch about this kid and why won't UW give him a scholarship. Plus if he was getting so many offers from big-time schools, why didn't he jsut take one of these supposed "offers?" If the kid comes down here and proves himself, I'm sure he can earn one. But just because he was the player of the year doesn't mean he has to be forced down UW's throat. Fact is simply its hard to judge D-I talent up against Wyoming High School football.

I want the best players out there, regardless of whether they are form Wyoming or not. And I trust the staff to evaluate talent as they see fit.

Latest posts

Back