• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Article with Coach C's comments

McPeachy

From the Laramie paper...

http://www.laramieboomerang.com/articles/2009/11/03/sports/doc4aefc369c68a1178034657.txt

And we have another change on the O line...Mr. "Penalty AFA" Sterner is back in after a week off, in a different position, RG, for Carlson. Don't know why Carlson...he didn't get flagged at Utah like others did.

McPeachy said:
From the Laramie paper...

http://www.laramieboomerang.com/articles/2009/11/03/sports/doc4aefc369c68a1178034657.txt

And we have another change on the O line...Mr. "Penalty AFA" Sterner is back in after a week off, in a different position, RG, for Carlson. Don't know why Carlson...he didn't get flagged at Utah like others did.

Could have to do with how Sterner will match up with BYU's d-line compared to Carlson. Sterner's 304 lbs, Carlson is 235... Utah's d-line is speedy, BYU's is big and heavy.

Asmodeanreborn said:
Could have to do with how Sterner will match up with BYU's d-line compared to Carlson. Sterner's 304 lbs, Carlson is 235... Utah's d-line is speedy, BYU's is big and heavy.

Could be, but Carlson is about 280 - 285 now, not the former listed weight from 2 springs ago.

McPeachy said:
Asmodeanreborn said:

Could be, but Carlson is about 280 - 285 now, not the former listed weight from 2 springs ago.

Seriously? I took that weight from the roster page on UW's home page... that's pretty bad it hasn't been updated.

I kind of prefer Carlson anyways, he seems more mobile... but maybe I'm just biased.

Asmodeanreborn said:
Seriously? I took that weight from the roster page on UW's home page... that's pretty bad it hasn't been updated.

I kind of prefer Carlson anyways, he seems more mobile... but maybe I'm just biased.

I think he has a great upside as well...don't know why his weight wasn't ever updated this fall.

Latest posts

Back