• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Anyone going to Fargo?

HornyND

Member
NDSU fan here.

Anyone making their way to Fargo this weekend?

It's NDSU homecoming, will be sold out and hopefully loud! (at least until we get up by 20 or so points)

In all seriousness, I think it will be a fairly close game. We have a tendency to completely go stupid when we get a 2 score lead for some reason.

Although, I don't see the Wyo offense doing anything at all against our D, so who knows.

Safe travels, have fun. Check out the tailgate, you'll get lots of free drinks and food.

Maybe Coach Bohl will make an appearance and you can say hi :)
 
NDSU fan here.

Anyone making their way to Fargo this weekend?

It's NDSU homecoming, will be sold out and hopefully loud! (at least until we get up by 20 or so points)

In all seriousness, I think it will be a fairly close game. We have a tendency to completely go stupid when we get a 2 score lead for some reason.

Although, I don't see the Wyo offense doing anything at all against our D, so who knows.

Safe travels, have fun. Check out the tailgate, you'll get lots of free drinks and food.

Maybe Coach Bohl will make an appearance and you can say hi :)

The line is NDSU by 20.5 which is pretty depressing for the state of Wyoming’s football program.

Craig Bohl has made enough appearances over the past few years (pretty much every other week). It’s time for his son and the staff Craig Bohl left to take over for him to put up or move on for good.

Finally - it’s hunting season. And Fargo is not on the way.
 
Add Fargo to the list of places that I have no intention of ever going to for any reason. No thank you
(Boise is on that list also).
Can't blame you, it would be kind of boring to drive through Western ND all the way to Fargo, only to watch your team get curb stomped :)
 
Yes. Besides no other identifiable reason to visit Fargo besides watching a football game, there is very little hope with the current coaching staff at Wyoming.

Did you come here to state the obvious?
I gotta be honest, I've never seen a fan base so willingly admit that they think their team and staff sucks. This is new territory for me. Usually, they at least put up some sort of argument.

Man, sorry for you all, sounds like a bad time over there in Wyoming.
 
I will not be going to CAM-PLEX North to watch the game. However, I’ve wanted to go to ND for some morbid reason, though. Maybe one of these years
 

Latest posts

Back
Top