• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Anyone actually see if #66 from the Loblows...

McPeachy

Really did throw a punch in the 4th quarter? I have heard from several people that said they saw it, and were pissed nothing was done. I didn't see it...anyone have it TIVO'd, or hear anything?

I actually do have the game recorded... do we know anything else than just "4th quarter" that could help me find it tonight?

Asmodeanreborn said:
I actually do have the game recorded... do we know anything else than just "4th quarter" that could help me find it tonight?

We were on D...#66 is a O guard or tackle. We just either stopped them, or got a TO from them, on the north side of the field. They (NM O Line) were very slow coming off the field...and I did see #66 getting reamed by a coach was all...

Yes, I saw the punch and I was shocked the refs didn't eject him, unless they didn't see it. The NM player and a cowboy had fallen on the ground and then next thing I see is the NM player punches, violently, the cowboy while he is on his back. It was on the play when Leonard had returned the ball to the NM side of the field but on offsetting penalties NM re-kicked. I saw that the Wyoming coaching staff was pissed, so they must have seen it as well.

Not number 66, number 16. You can clearly see it on punt coverage where David Leonard has a big punt called back. 16 is the bullet on the right side of the Lobos punt coverage. He leaves the screen on t.v. but then as Leonard is running by him he comes back into the screen. You can see him tackle the Wyoming blocker and take a swing at his head.

The guy is a complete punk ass. The play before the punt he gained six yards on a reception and then started celebrating like they won the national championship. We started chanting 0 and 5, 0 and 5....Then the next play is where he went all "Mike Locksley" and started punching people. For the rest of the game we reminded him what a "Biotch" he is a la the "number 16's a bitch" chant.

Cowboy Junky said:
Not number 66, number 16. You can clearly see it on punt coverage where David Leonard has a big punt called back. 16 is the bullet on the right side of the Lobos punt coverage. He leaves the screen on t.v. but then as Leonard is running by him he comes back into the screen. You can see him tackle the Wyoming blocker and take a swing at his head.

The guy is a complete punk ass. The play before the punt he gained six yards on a reception and then started celebrating like they won the national championship. We started chanting 0 and 5, 0 and 5....Then the next play is where he went all "Mike Locksley" and started punching people. For the rest of the game we reminded him what a "Biotch" he is a la the "number 16's a bitch" chant.

I am fairly certain that this was a separate event. I saw #16 come off the field (illegally basically) after his huge Brandon-Ewing-Like chest pump flex and 12 yard catch & gain...and I watched him for the next few plays, but he didn't do anything. This was a 4th quarter deal with the O lineman, fatty #66. His helmet was off, and he was getting his ass chewed by one of the fine NM coaches right on the sideline.

There might be another punching instance. Number 16 did punch a Wyoming player on Leonard's big punt return that got called back. You can see it on the mtn. broadcast. I have it on my dvr.

Cowboy Junky said:
There might be another punching instance. Number 16 did punch a Wyoming player on Leonard's big punt return that got called back. You can see it on the mtn. broadcast. I have it on my dvr.
I saw it live from where I was sitting in the stands. It was very blatent as he was holding him down on the turf while trying punch and hurt our guy. UNM looked confused most of the game anyway, so I guess they dealt with it by playing dirty. They are one of the dirtiest teams I have ever seen us play. Their head coach rubbing off on them?

watched the #16 punch last night, a personal foul was called on NM offsetting our block in the back, not sure if the personal foul was the punch from #16, but I was amazed at how blatant is was, middle of the field with the ball carrier within 5 yards of him. I would be a little more sneaky with my cheap shots!

Latest posts

Back