• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

ACS Projected 2013 Draft

Cornpoke

A little early but fun to look at. They have ACS ranked as the #19 best QB in the 2013 draft. Unfortunately, His height will probably be a killer no matter what he accomplishes in college. He is a special player and I hope that counts for something come draft time for him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2013_QB

Cornpoke said:
A little early but fun to look at. They have ACS ranked as the #19 best QB in the 2013 draft. Unfortunately, His height will probably be a killer no matter what he accomplishes in college. He is a special player and I hope that counts for something come draft time for him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2013_QB
Yeah, it does look like his height will hurt him a bit in the draft. But, that is still a few years away for him.

His 40 time is way up there though.
I hope he proves to be way better than 19th :popcorn:

TwoTone said:
His 40 time is way up there though.
I hope he proves to be way better than 19th :popcorn:

I don't care if ends up being the 30th rated QB for the NFL draft, as long as he wins an MWC title and goes down as one of the greatest ever for Wyoming.

He'll have a hard time ever getting drafted even if we win 3 BCS bowl over the next 3 years. Just not a prototypical NFL QB, and that is perfectly fine with me. (See Chase Daniel)

fromolwyoming said:
Yeah, it does look like his height will hurt him a bit in the draft. But, that is still a few years away for him.

Hmm.. The 6th rated QB is shorter (and lighter, and slower) than ACS, so why do you say that?

Adv8RU12 said:
fromolwyoming said:

Hmm.. The 6th rated QB is shorter (and lighter, and slower) than ACS, so why do you say that?
THat one is also from Clemson which is in an AQ league, and that, too the NFL drafters puts him higher. And he is probably a pocket passer too, where ACS is a dual threat who has had some pretty happy feet.

Yeah, no matter how impressive ACS looks for the remainder of his college career, he won't be drafted high for two reasons:
1) Spread QB
2) Plays for Wyoming

If we were more of a pro-style offense, he might've had some chance. But if we were, we wouldn't have been nearly as successful, since he doesn't fit in that type of offense, haha...

There's a reason Bradford was rated so much higher than Tebow in the draft.

Yeah, if Tim Tebow get's ripped for being one of the greatest college QB's of all time, ACS won't be drafted. It's a shame.

ACS will go number 1 overall after finishing his career with a 41 game winning streak, 3 heismans, and 3 BCS championships. hey, i am just putting it out there in the universe hoping it happens, sending it all my positive vibes. he is bigger than superbowl mvp drew brees.

Fullback41 said:
ACS will go number 1 overall after finishing his career with a 41 game winning streak, 3 heismans, and 3 BCS championships..

If that were to happen, I guarantee you the NCAA will slam Wyoming with a 10-year super secret probation that totally destroys the football program. Sadly, If a BCS school did the same thing, the NCAA would slap their hand and be done with it. :roll: :brick:

Wyokie said:
gopokes1399 said:
world ends in 2012

This whole 2012 end of the world stuff has GOT to be the biggest bunch of pure BS ever told in history!!!! :roll:

Not to mention it is based completely upon ignorance of the history of the culture that supposedly predicted this particular ending. At least there's been enough debunking and explanation both on TV and on the web so that now anybody but the most extremely mentally challenged people know.

Latest posts

Back