PorkerPoke
Well-known member
I don’t know if the recruiting process is going to produce and the portal will definitely play a role with so many unknowns.
The Pokes have something like 18 commitments which is a big number as compared to most years. On3 has all rated as 3 star. I really don’t care about stars but I do like the size for most of these players coming out of high school. The latest is a smaller RB who has produced some notable numbers in the Texas class 5A.
I don’t get overly excited until they play and produce. As the saying goes it’s where the rubber hits the road.
Hope Sawful is able to recruit well and produce results. Not trying to get all giddy just because Wyoming won the homecoming game. I have taken a few days away from paying attention and put some thought into what I really want to see from this program which made me realize I want to see success sooner than later.
I despise the 9-19 start under the tenure of Sawful and his contract is for another 32 games (more if he gets a postseason game) but for the sake of the program and my own selfish desires to have my “Cowboy Fever” return with a vengeance, I have to hope that he has changed course and is actually repairing a broken product.
I know I have been pretty negative and will struggle to enjoy the program with every loss, but I have to have hope 2026 ends up being the best year Sawful has and my anger subsides since life is too short to despise the months of September, October and November.
The Pokes have something like 18 commitments which is a big number as compared to most years. On3 has all rated as 3 star. I really don’t care about stars but I do like the size for most of these players coming out of high school. The latest is a smaller RB who has produced some notable numbers in the Texas class 5A.
I don’t get overly excited until they play and produce. As the saying goes it’s where the rubber hits the road.
Hope Sawful is able to recruit well and produce results. Not trying to get all giddy just because Wyoming won the homecoming game. I have taken a few days away from paying attention and put some thought into what I really want to see from this program which made me realize I want to see success sooner than later.
I despise the 9-19 start under the tenure of Sawful and his contract is for another 32 games (more if he gets a postseason game) but for the sake of the program and my own selfish desires to have my “Cowboy Fever” return with a vengeance, I have to hope that he has changed course and is actually repairing a broken product.
I know I have been pretty negative and will struggle to enjoy the program with every loss, but I have to have hope 2026 ends up being the best year Sawful has and my anger subsides since life is too short to despise the months of September, October and November.