BBall is here...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
bullpoke
Buckaroo

Hey ya-all.. I decided to sign up (was a gowyogo poster) because I just have to get my frustration out..

Here is what I expect from this season.. I dont care if we take LAST of First as long as we IMPROVE.. last yr the ONLY guy who did was Johnson.. other than that we got worse each week..

With that being said what is up with coach already using the Youth and Inexperience excuse.. thats all it is coach... man that make me mad.. realllllly mad... All teams go through this.. but we have 3 seniors who will start.. prob a jr and 1 sop.. THAT AINT YOUNG coach.. depth sure we are.. but that isnt what wins games.

Anyway just cant wait tho to see if we see improvement..
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 323 times
Been liked: 127 times

My thoughts...and without wading in the middle of the season long drama...

We win all but 3 OOC games (UCLA and you pick-em from there). We go right above the waterline in conference, probably 9 & 7. 20 & 10 regular season isn't bad...in fact, it is great, RECORD wise, comparing the seasons of past. We make the second round of the MWC, and get pummeled. Then maybe...hello NIT.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
bullpoke
Buckaroo

I think if we make the NIT that would be a good year.. Improvement.. some young guys to build on.. (but we will be losing a few reallllly good ball players) I do agree tho UCLA we could get beat.. maybe boise and USU?? arnt those both away? All the rest we better win.. imo
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 323 times
Been liked: 127 times

bullpoke wrote:I think if we make the NIT that would be a good year.. Improvement.. some young guys to build on.. (but we will be losing a few reallllly good ball players) I do agree tho UCLA we could get beat.. maybe boise and USU?? arnt those both away? All the rest we better win.. imo
Boise, Utard State, and UCLA are all away games...yes. I agree the NIT would be an improvement, but I just don't know how we don't get into the NIT, with such a piss poor pathetic OOC schedule. I sure am not going to stick out my chest and be proud when we hit the coveted 20 win plateau...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Read the Tribune article on Waddell's return.

http://www.trib.com/articles/2008/10/24 ... 7b5aa4.txt

Now tell me that the BYU players' two year advantage is just a myth?