Frustrating!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
The Juice
Buckaroo

Another one slips away in the final minute. Good thing we got the boot, or I'd be much more upset.
Danmully
Ranch Hand

Ya i'm not sure where this team is going. We should be able to beat teams of this caliber at home, even if we don't have Afam
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

The Juice wrote:Another one slips away in the final minute. Good thing we got the boot, or I'd be much more upset.
I don't even care about the boot anymore I am so angry. We obviously can't make a coaching change until the end of the season, but Buchanan and the trustees have to seriously consider removing Tom Burman as AD. We cannot allow cronyism to continue to destroy UW athletics.

I cannot recall a Wyoming team losing at home to teams like South Dakota St. and Monmouth to start the season. It is embarrassing and just pisses on the great tradition of University of Wyoming basketball.

These kids can play, they are D-1 caliber players. Obviously they are not being given the tools to succeed by the suits on the bench.
Danmully
Ranch Hand

I'm frustrated too. Hey, there's still a lot of time to turn this around, but the hire has been a disappointment to me so far. At least he can use the inexperience as an excuse for a few years to come.
PL_Julian
Buckaroo

well now you can add 0-5 Hampton er I mean 1-5 Hampton.

Have to wonder though AJ Davis shot 15 shots and 12 free throws to get 18 points.

Cowboys have already lost 3 games at the "Dome of Doom" and have already lost more OOC games than they did last season and this schedule is at least as soft as last years.

33% from the field and 4% from beyond the arc...

13 assists and 18 turnovers

So much for the deep,long and athletic propaganda..

Their heralded trapping defense got burned all night agaisnt a quick team with good guard play and without steals and turnovers they have no offense..

Well time to turn it around or this will be a long long season
PL_Julian
Buckaroo

Danmully wrote:I'm frustrated too. Hey, there's still a lot of time to turn this around, but the hire has been a disappointment to me so far. At least he can use the inexperience as an excuse for a few years to come.

The excuses get tired though.He has had a free ride since day one. Even there was no squaking about this tournament like there was when the previous staff had the Black Coaches tournament and that one had better teams in it with better results for us.

Time for results and no more excuses...
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 61 times

No excuses for this performance. I'm not one to quickly dismiss a coach, but Schroyer needs to be gone.

PS. So long coach English. Mark my words. Totally justified in my opinion.