Denver

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

Anyone going tomorrow? I'll be there with a couple buddies.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

I'll be there. Going down tonight to watch the game. Stay down there at my girlfriends for thanksgiving then up to fort collins on friday for the border war. What a great couple of days.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

This is going to be a tough game and if Wyoming gets out of there with a win it will be a solid win over a decent team on the road. Denver is solid this year and Wyoming is going to have to go in and play like they did against Boise if they want to win, if they play like they did against South Dakota St. they will get blown out so lets hope we keep improving and pull out a victory.

Go Pokes!!!

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Have the Pokes EVER done well at Denver? Maybethe smaller arena makes them feel like they are playing a high school team or something, so don't give it their all.
The Juice
Buckaroo

Adv8RU12 wrote:Have the Pokes EVER done well at Denver? Maybethe smaller arena makes them feel like they are playing a high school team or something, so don't give it their all.
They have played at alot smaller arenas than that one, it seats 7200 which is the same as TCU's place and barely smaller than CSU..... and Air Force is only in the 5,000s.
The Road
Ranch Hand

Wyoming has 36-32 advantage at games played in Denver. Plus we lead the series 98-46.

What is up their logo? Terrible!

Denver Preview:
http://cowboyaltitude.blogspot.com/2009 ... -road.html