Looks like Cowboy Blitz is under new

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CowboyWYOFan
Buckaroo

management. Good story on Stovall one of the commitments.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

That's cool. I really liked the old owner of Cowboy Blitz. I wonder when the new management changed happened.
ImageImageImageImage
CowboyWYOFan
Buckaroo

Looks like the new guy started just yesterday, they already have had five stories. He also is the publisher at Missouri, I wonder if he knows Coach Christensen very well.
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

CowboyWYOFan wrote:Looks like the new guy started just yesterday, they already have had five stories. He also is the publisher at Missouri, I wonder if he knows Coach Christensen very well.
If he doesn't know DC personally I am betting he is a strong admirer. I also wonder if the new guy thinks he can compete with gowyogo since they are all pay. Offer the same coverage at no cost and build up the site. No one better tell the old guys they are paying for stories can get for free... ;)
Go Pokes!
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

If you ask questions he will report on your question. I asked about the quarterbacks and he will have a report by monday. He wants more questions
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I wish I could find a way to merge Cowboy Blitz and WyoNation.. I liked the job that Matt Willie did when he ran it, but he never had the website traffic. I had the traffic (somewhat) but never had the reporting. This new guys seems pretty on top of things, I read his bio today, he's run a few other Scout.com sites as well, and still currently runs the Missouri site, and now the Blitz. Has some good ideas. Look forward to reading his stuff.
ImageImageImageImage
CowboyWYOFan
Buckaroo

Looks like the new guy just posted the new recruiting areas for the coaching staff, interesting to see the new staff is going to work Oklahoma so hard and the Chicago area. There is also a lot of speed in Chicago.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Doesn't the basketball team recruit the Chicago area pretty hard too?
ImageImageImageImage