THE MORONS @ BYWHO

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Well, here we go. Pokes at BYU. Not much to look forward to. Maybe we can win the coin toss. Or maybe the quarter used in the coin toss goes in the air and hits Hall in the eye, striking him partially blind. We had better have one hell of a week in practice to prepare, somehow becoming a MUCH better team, especially on offense. Byu just handed UCLA (who beat up on the VOLS) the biggest whooping in 80 years. I wonder how they will treat us? Good luck POKES...

GO POKES!!
Rackem
Buckaroo

Welcome to LaVell Edwards Stadium!
Put your seats back to an upright position,
Enjoy your brief stay cause the score will only be tied in the beginning of the game at 0-0
After that, GOOD NIGHT NOW! 77-0
Turn your over head light off and pray for a hurricane cause that's the only way you get out of the beat down BYU is going to lay on you.
Here's a bag of peanuts, an asprin and soft "de-caf" drink to sooth you on your trip back home.
We hope you liked your stay!

Kick ASS Cougars!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Can you provide fans with a list of places to enjoy a frosty beer before the game?
ImageImageImageImage
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

MrTitleist wrote:Can you provide fans with a list of places to enjoy a frosty beer before the game?
Why mess with the beer? I used to live in Idaho and found out that the Mormon women are the most promiscous in the world.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

A lot of pent up aggression in those bodies.
ImageImageImageImage
Rackem
Buckaroo

Adv8RU12 wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:Can you provide fans with a list of places to enjoy a frosty beer before the game?
Why mess with the beer? I used to live in Idaho and found out that the Mormon women are the most promiscous in the world.
I'm sure you'll sneak what ever beverage you need to consume into the game. Just remember "if you can" to bring your own sheep, as the "Mormon women" can spot a poser a mile away.

Keep trying though, I hear the Ute's females "if you can call them that" enjoy a good ride.

What's that saying...powder your butt's and let'er buck,,, or ....something like that. :lol:
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

cult.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
Rackem
Buckaroo

TKoehn wrote:cult.
It always comes down to this..., scared of what you don't know. Grow a set! Coward.
You, are the worst kind of American.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I hope none of your old men get hurt in this game.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Hey man, I am not a BYU or mormom hater, I just saw a BYU fan over here talked mess and wanted to give you a hard time. See earlier posts on this site where I say I can only understand why a WY athlete would go to BYU or AFA because they can get something there they can't elsewhere, and that it is unacceptable for WY athletes to go to any other MWC schools. I'm sorry if it was too dry or harsh for you, but if you talk mess on our site you need to learn to take a joke, quit being so sensitive, or stay off our board. I think BYU has a good thing going and I think Bronco is a good coach. I voted for Max Hall on the Nissan website as my Heismann winner. Again, I apologize, my sense of humor leans towards thinking of the most inappropriate things to say and actually saying it, I didn't mean it as an attack, just as a dig if you will.

If I am the worst kind of American then we are doing a hell of a lot better than I thought, I guess there are no more child molesters, abusers, rapists, racists, drug dealers/users, and murders?
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Rackem...You assume just because someone is a UW fans they are going to sneak beer into the game. We need to bring our oun sheep. We are posers, and you dis Utes females. Why are your digs ok but mine is not. You are such a hypocrite, you are the worst kind of American.

FYI, UNLV officials and fans hope you go to any bowl but thiers because of all the disrespectful damage your fans have done to their field after your bowl games. Take a look in the mirror hypocrite.

Coward?, what am I scared of?
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Well after digesting this bywho/Wyoming game for a couple of days, these are my feelings about the beating we took:

1. The coaches had a good game plan going into the game. We had bywho on their heels on the first drive up until the lateral pass that everyone on UW's offense stood and looked at while byu picked it up and ran for the TD.

2. We didn't do bad on defense in the first half with the exception of the pass to Collie where he got behind our defender. We need to get more pressure on their QB though, but they had an OL that is bigger than most pro teams.

3. You take away the 6 turnovers and I believe the time of possession and total offense would have been pretty even.

4. The penaltys I can partly understand - what do you expect when you play bywho in their house.

5. The turnovers I can not understand. This comes down to coaching and discipline. It has been going on ever since Glenn has been here. He put the majority of the blame on the QBs - I think it squarely rests on the shoulders of the coaches. It goes much deeper than just the QBs - such as the receiver's routes and the receivers getting open.

I saw some positives, but many negatives that have been around for several years. It's clear UW is not playing at the level of the top half of our conference. Only four games into the season, but much work needs to get done to get better.
Rackem
Buckaroo

Rackem wrote:Welcome to LaVell Edwards Stadium!
Put your seats back to an upright position,
Enjoy your brief stay cause the score will only be tied in the beginning of the game at 0-0
After that, GOOD NIGHT NOW! 77-0
Turn your over head light off and pray for a hurricane cause that's the only way you get out of the beat down BYU is going to lay on you.
Here's a bag of peanuts, an asprin and soft "de-caf" drink to sooth you on your trip back home.
We hope you liked your stay!

Kick ASS Cougars!

Oh, my Bad....
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I was glad that we lost by less than UCLA did. :twocents:
ImageImageImageImage
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Agreed. So if BYU beat UCLA worse than they beat us and UCLA beat Tennessee, does that mean we can beat Tennessee? Anything is possible but I also recognize that Bronco called off the dogs a little bit. We did however play BYU better for a quarter and a half better than UCLA did the whole game.

We just need to win the next game vs Bowling Green.
Rackem
Buckaroo

TKoehn wrote:Rackem...You assume just because someone is a UW fans they are going to sneak beer into the game. We need to bring our oun sheep. We are posers, and you dis Utes females. Why are your digs ok but mine is not. You are such a hypocrite, you are the worst kind of American.

FYI, UNLV officials and fans hope you go to any bowl but thiers because of all the disrespectful damage your fans have done to their field after your bowl games. Take a look in the mirror hypocrite.

Coward?, what am I scared of?
Follow the thread...
The thread starts out by calling BYU morons (Mormons)and the traditional lame BYWHO, as if you don’t know by now…who’s the real moron?

I write a post that is in good humor but accurate, poking fun at our “de-caf” word of wisdom policy in the stadium and basically tell you to not get your hopes up.

MrTitleist chimes in on places to buy beer.

Adv8RU12 rips Mormon women in Idaho as being “the most promiscuous” I guess he’s proud of the fact he could finally find a woman “in the whole world” who would give him the time of day.

Then MrTitleist assumes Mormon women have “a lot of pent up aggression in those bodies”.

I come back with a shot at Wyoming fans sneaking beer into the game, leave our women alone and bring your sheep if you need something to get you off, I took a shot at our hated rivals, “no, not Wyoming, because we don’t consider you as our rival, period” women as I believed you would get along much better than we do, and another shot at your motto.

TKoehn, with your shot at my religion as a “cult”.
Went over the top.
I called you personally out.
Scared, coward, needing to grow a set. and a pathetic American. As if you didn’t already know, Mormons had been persecuted, killed, raped and plundered in Ohio, Missouri and in your lovely state on their trek to Utah. My religious beliefs along with my ancestors mean something to me. My great grand father, grandfather, father, I, and now my son have all honorably served in the Marines, fought for this country and our beliefs. I don’t take religious freedoms lightly. You may be cavalier in your assessments of my religion…so be it. But I will never sit back and allow you or anyone else to disrespect what my family has fought for. You don’t like Mormons…fine. My warning to you is, back off the religious BS.

Cause you don’t want any part of the “or what?”
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

As if you didn’t already know, Mormons had been persecuted, killed, raped and plundered in Ohio, Missouri and in your lovely state on their trek to Utah.
Well I guess they got even --- (from Wikipedia on the Web):

The Mountain Meadows massacre involved a mass slaughter of the Fancher-Baker emigrant wagon train at Mountain Meadows in the Utah Territory by the local Mormon militia in September 1857. It began as an attack, quickly turned into a siege, and eventually culminated on September 11, 1857, in the execution of the unarmed emigrants after their surrender.

P.S. Nice of you guys to let the Pokes live for another day.
Rackem
Buckaroo

Adv8RU12 wrote:
As if you didn’t already know, Mormons had been persecuted, killed, raped and plundered in Ohio, Missouri and in your lovely state on their trek to Utah.
Well I guess they got even --- (from Wikipedia on the Web):

The Mountain Meadows massacre involved a mass slaughter of the Fancher-Baker emigrant wagon train at Mountain Meadows in the Utah Territory by the local Mormon militia in September 1857. It began as an attack, quickly turned into a siege, and eventually culminated on September 11, 1857, in the execution of the unarmed emigrants after their surrender.

P.S. Nice of you guys to let the Pokes live for another day.
Interestingly enough my family is part of the Baker clan, part of the Missouri wildcats who persecuted the Mormons back in the 1840's. As they came out west, they bragged to the Mormons in Utah how they had killed Joseph Smith and his brother Hyrum. They were armed as they had shot and killed the local cattle and poisoned a well that killed some of the local "Ute" indians down by Parowan.
My family joined the church in 1973. Enough time to figure out what really happened and see the "Massacre" as it Really Was.
Our reverend back in the day placed a marker on the spot where the massacre occured which read "Vengence is mine saith the Lord and I will repay". Brigham Young visited the place and read the sign and said. "The sign should read...Vengence is mine saith the Lord and I have repaid!".
Sometimes family is funny about such things, I am to the opinion that "what goes around comes around and you don't get away with anything, as my family sure didn't.
The Mormon communitys in southern Utah had emigrated there and settled in areas off the beaten path, they had fresh in their minds the persecution they underwent, going through the earlier years with their own families. Some lost all they owned to the Missourians and the local government as they fled the mobbers. If you mean to tell me you wouldn't hold hard feelings and desperation in an event that put your life in peril, you're not thinking correctly. The Baker-Francher party told these people in Cedar City flat out they were comming back from California with the Army and exterminate the lot of them. The local Mormons had enough. They did what they thought they had to do along with the local tribe and ridded themselves of the problem.
John D. Lee eventually took one for the team over the event and that's all I have to say about that.
Bottom line is, I know this particular event from both sides.
If given the opportunity I'm not sure how I would react if such events took place on my watch. I never understood why my early family was so scared of the Mormons. We all get to learn and forgive at some point. I chose earlier rather than later.
UfuknDub
Ranch Hand

Thanks for the crappy mormon history lesson that nobody on this site wanted to hear. Run along back to your byu boards now thanks.
Rackem
Buckaroo

UfuknDub wrote:Thanks for the crappy mormon history lesson that nobody on this site wanted to hear. Run along back to your byu boards now thanks.
Your welcome UfuknDub, If I had a handle like that I'd kill myself. :lol:

Rack'em