Pokes beat Kennesaw State

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

By quite a bit... whatever a Kennesaw State is. Several Pokes in double figures. The excellent bloggers will probably have their stories up in a bit. Next game vs. Houston Baptist.
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Yay! We blowout a no name school that no one has actually heard of except for the people that got stuck going there! And with this we just might break even! Though, that's getting a little too optimistic for Schroyer.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

got to have a pick me up for them before they get into an 0-17 stretch to finish off the season
Poke Around
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:By quite a bit... whatever a Kennesaw State is. Several Pokes in double figures. The excellent bloggers will probably have their stories up in a bit. Next game vs. Houston Baptist.
Pokes were upthree with six minutes to play and won by 13, handing Kennesaw State its 10th consecutive loss in its eighth consecutive road game. Fortunately Desmer Jackson turned it into a 1-on-1 game for a stretch so Wyo could score instead of stumbling through whatever type of offense it was trying to run in the first half when it trailed that ``quality'' Kennesaw State team by two points at the break.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

I think Kennesaw State beat Georgia tech though.
W-Y, Until I Die!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Poke Around wrote:``quality'' Kennesaw State team by two points at the break.
Beating "quality" teams is what we're all about here.
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

ImageImageImageImage
7220 Report
Buckaroo

Sorry no blog from 7220 Report....I was stuck in an airport all day. All I know is we were out rebounded at home by a 2 win team. Heath Schroyer better turn things around and quickly.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:Yay! We blowout a no name school that no one has actually heard of except for the people that got stuck going there! And with this we just might break even! Though, that's getting a little too optimistic for Schroyer.
We didn't even blow them out...They were in it till the end, and even had the lead at half. We're in so much trouble come conference time.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

7220 Report wrote:Sorry no blog from 7220 Report....I was stuck in an airport all day. All I know is we were out rebounded at home by a 2 win team. Heath Schroyer better turn things around and quickly.
That's what happens when you don't play gibson.
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

kansasCowboy wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:Yay! We blowout a no name school that no one has actually heard of except for the people that got stuck going there! And with this we just might break even! Though, that's getting a little too optimistic for Schroyer.
We didn't even blow them out...They were in it till the end, and even had the lead at half. We're in so much trouble come conference time.
Yeah, I know. Is Schroyer gone yet?
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Is Schroyer gone yet?
NO!!! That means there is no Santa Claus. That means there is no God ! (But damn, there is a Burman)