I feel bad for JJ

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 622 times
Been liked: 256 times

Such a great player and competitor. There is enough on this roster that we don't have to suck this bad. :willybs:
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I agree. We are too talented to suck this bad. There’s something going on....
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

Hope he becomes one helluva leader for a team that really needs one
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

JJ is the ultimate team player. Day in and day out he does whatever it takes to put his boys on his back to win. To average a double double as a guard is unheard of. A lot of his rebounds come on the weak side and he crashes and skies above anyone near him. I’m not ready to flush this season yet. We have a strong core with him, Maldonado and Thompson playing very well. If we can get consistent play from Hendricks and Taylor or someone else can step up, we will have a decent team. It’s time to play man D tho. I think we give up way too many points with our Zone D
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 323 times
Been liked: 127 times

Guessing 8 wins after watching the last 2 games. 8. Lowest since, hell I can't ever remember us being this bad.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:05 pm Guessing 8 wins after watching the last 2 games. 8. Lowest since, hell I can't ever remember us being this bad.
You have to go back to Moe Radovich in 1973-1974 and his wonderful 4-22 record (0-14 in conference play). Wyoming also held onto Moe for two more years, with him going 10-16 then 10-17 before they fired his ass. I do think there is a real possibility that this year's team could go without a win in conference play if they don't figure poop out.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
bullpoke
Buckaroo

Play 2 crappy teams in CSU and SJSU!! We might get a win in conference!!! Sorry just wanted to put CSU in the same sentence as SJSU... just had to do it😁
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

Vt poke wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:50 pm JJ is the ultimate team player. Day in and day out he does whatever it takes to put his boys on his back to win. To average a double double as a guard is unheard of. A lot of his rebounds come on the weak side and he crashes and skies above anyone near him. I’m not ready to flush this season yet. We have a strong core with him, Maldonado and Thompson playing very well. If we can get consistent play from Hendricks and Taylor or someone else can step up, we will have a decent team. It’s time to play man D tho. I think we give up way too many points with our Zone D
I agree with you on JJ he has consitently improved every year and has turned into one of the best all around players in the conference.

As for the rest of the season I don't have high hopes. SC is a loss for sure. All of the non conference games after that are winnable, but if we can't win at least 3 of 4 our hole will be deep.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Pokes fan 24-7 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:27 pmAll of the non conference games after that are winnable, but if we can't win at least 3 of 4 our hole will be deep.
Out of the last 3 OOC games not including the Cocks...(if that is right)...

Denver (2 & 6)
East Tennessee State (7 & 3)
Dixie College (4 & 2 - who the f-word scheduled this game)

I see us going 2 & 1. That will put us at 5 & 7 heading into conference (I think). And looking at the conference schedule, not sure I see more than 2 or 3 wins. Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 am
Pokes fan 24-7 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:27 pmAll of the non conference games after that are winnable, but if we can't win at least 3 of 4 our hole will be deep.
Out of the last 3 OOC games not including the Cocks...(if that is right)...

Denver (2 & 6)
East Tennessee State (7 & 3)
Dixie College (4 & 2 - who the f-word scheduled this game)

I see us going 2 & 1. That will put us at 5 & 7 heading into conference (I think). And looking at the conference schedule, not sure I see more than 2 or 3 wins. Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Eating crow here! Glad to see the win! My thoughts:

South Carolina sucks ass. 3 for 20 from 3 point land. LOL!
Porter is a hack...poor kid needs some polishing. 5 fouls in 8 minutes. Wow!
Mueller being out forced Edwards to change his lineup. And it worked.
Our crowds, and student section suck balls. Won't change this year either.
I think we have a legit shot of winning the last 3 OOC now. The SC win is a major boost!
JJ was on the floor coaching, and it made a difference.
Dear Karma,

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

It truly has the feeling of Josh Adams senior year, but i think JJ will get drafted in 2nd round and make an NBA squad somewhere, keep it up JJ regardless