Bennett eliminates WYO

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
The Road
Ranch Hand

http://hometeam.tampabay.com/recruiting ... -decision/

No big surprise here. The Pokes can move on and maybe CJ will be happy where ever he ends up.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 322 times
Been liked: 127 times

Oh damn. I can just read the headlines from Tampa now...

"Bennett signs with Southern Alabama"

And then after 2 years from the Tampa press...

"What ever happened to our golden boy...Bennett relegated to 4th string?"

And then 3 years after that...

"Taco Bell manager, Bennett, says there will be no more E coli problems from his store"

Seriously though...I could give a poop about this kid. I only root for COWBOYS!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Who cares anyway, enjoy South Alabama.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
The Road
Ranch Hand

I think dual threat QB's are a better fit for our offense anyway.

He keeps waiting for this mythical offer from his "dream" school. It will be a long wait.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

thank god hes out
billings
Ranch Hand

Way too much drama with this guy. rarely is it worth it
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

The kid is in high school and he's already made two public statements about using Wyoming to generate more offers. He decommitted because he watched the UNM game on t.v. and it looked cold.

How would he react if he had to sit the bench for two years behind ACS? Is there a chance he would open his mouth again to the public and pis$ off the rest of the fan base that doesn't like him because of his earlier comments? Would he turn tail and run when he had to live in the Laramie winter?

We require our atheletes to be Wyoming tough and the kid doesn't have it.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 249 times

Good. We don't need another Craig James' son in our program.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

I'm not sure why everyone is so hung up on CJ not coming to laramie. Who cares why or why not. We don't need a replacement for ACS until next year. Maybe one of these recruits will surprise us and be ACS's replacement. If not, we better get one next year.
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 249 times

laxwyo wrote:I'm not sure why everyone is so hung up on CJ not coming to laramie. Who cares why or why not. We don't need a replacement for ACS until next year. Maybe one of these recruits will surprise us and be ACS's replacement. If not, we better get one next year.
Nobody is looking for a replacement. We need a backup. Crum isn't the answer.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

I'm just saying that some headcase that probably thinks he's better than he is, isn't going to want to backup ACS for three years to get his chance. The sad truth is if ACS gets hurt, our season will be done. We haven't beaten Airforce, Utah and BYU for a long time with our pick of starting QB, there's no way we beat them with a backup regardless of who it is. I'm just curious why everyone is so hung up on this CJ cat. Is it because he changed his mind? So he wants to go to USF. I would to if I was from Florida. Wish him luck at south alabama. I'm saying it's critical that we get ACS's replacement next year. We can't wait later than that. Can't always start freshman.

I think we are looking pretty good this next year. I like the makeup of this recruiting class. Dave is doing great. If he strings together two more bowl seasons, he'll be snatched away from us.
W-Y, Until I Die!
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote:I'm just saying that some headcase that probably thinks he's better than he is, isn't going to want to backup ACS for three years to get his chance. The sad truth is if ACS gets hurt, our season will be done. We haven't beaten Airforce, Utah and BYU for a long time with our pick of starting QB, there's no way we beat them with a backup regardless of who it is. I'm just curious why everyone is so hung up on this CJ cat. Is it because he changed his mind? So he wants to go to USF. I would to if I was from Florida. Wish him luck at south alabama. I'm saying it's critical that we get ACS's replacement next year. We can't wait later than that. Can't always start freshman.

I think we are looking pretty good this next year. I like the makeup of this recruiting class. Dave is doing great. If he strings together two more bowl seasons, he'll be snatched away from us.
back off the ledge.