Why are we Americans enamored by Harry and

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 pm

his wife to be to the point it's all over the news everyday? I as an American don't care or give a hoot about those two people. They are nothing but high class welfare recipients.
Last edited by CheyenneGunslinger on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 12651
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

Image

Yeah, "nothing but welfare recipients"....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/65 ... nter-Essex

Totally did nothing of note...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan ... fghanistan

Its not like he's done more in active service then the entire Trump family ever has. Has actually helped people personally. Served with honor and distinction. A major philanthropist.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 pm

fromolwyoming wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:47 pm
Image

Yeah, "nothing but welfare recipients"....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/65 ... nter-Essex

Totally did nothing of note...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan ... fghanistan

Its not like he's done more in active service then the entire Trump family ever has. Has actually helped people personally. Served with honor and distinction. A major philanthropist.
Yeah, but Harry and the Royal family are in a position to be able to do things of a charitable nature because they will never have to work for a living. It's very easy for them to play the philanthropist role because they have no job or need of one.

As far as Donald Trump is concerned, he has done more for me personally than any other president in my lifetime. My 401K is out the top this year. I've made at least 3 times more this year from my 401K than any year under Obama. So Trump has been very good to me. Prince Harry on the other hand has not done one thing for me.
User avatar
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 12651
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

And not one thing about him actually serving in the military? Anything to make your argument look good, I guess.

Well good for you on your 401k! Thanks to Trumpy, my insurance jumped up to the point where I had to go with a plan with less benefits. But a higher deductible. And still paying the same amount as before.

Thanks to Obama, I was actually able to get insurance, because prior, I was turned down several times due to pre-existing issues.

Thanks to the greedy f##k[#] that call themselves GOP in Washington DC, they won't even bother looking at something to substitute Obamacare with, despite whining and complaining about it for 8 years and continuously failing to repeal it earlier in the year. But, push a bill for lower taxes for rich people, and all of a sudden, they have no problem gutting it. With Trumpy's full approval.
User avatar
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7453
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY

I don’t see how anyone can make an argument using Trumps military record when Clinton did same and Obama literally just knocked on doors before he became president. The “But Trump” answer to everything is getting old and show a complete lack of intellectual capacity. Isn’t this the same kid that wore a swastika armband? But not that he’s marrying a light skinned mixed race woman, the liberal f##k[#] are fighting to get in on the circle jerk. Back to the original thought, people like British monarchy for the same reason they like the Kardashians, they’re idiots.

“Well good for you on your 401k! Thanks to Trumpy, my insurance jumped up to the point where I had to go with a plan with less benefits. But a higher deductible. And still paying the same amount as before” guess what happened to my work provided healthcare after Obamacare? Yup, had to go to a high deductible plan with heathcare saving account. Whether or not that was because of Obamacare or not is debatable but certainly suspicious since ours was considered a cadallic plan
W-Y, Until I Die!
User avatar
alyssa
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am

I'm not enamored by THEM.

Afvmmi Himona Na Yukpa!

Happy New Year!

And have lots of babies in 2018!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 pm

fromolwyoming wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:32 am
And not one thing about him actually serving in the military? Anything to make your argument look good, I guess.

Well good for you on your 401k! Thanks to Trumpy, my insurance jumped up to the point where I had to go with a plan with less benefits. But a higher deductible. And still paying the same amount as before.

Thanks to Obama, I was actually able to get insurance, because prior, I was turned down several times due to pre-existing issues.

Thanks to the greedy f##k[#] that call themselves GOP in Washington DC, they won't even bother looking at something to substitute Obamacare with, despite whining and complaining about it for 8 years and continuously failing to repeal it earlier in the year. But, push a bill for lower taxes for rich people, and all of a sudden, they have no problem gutting it. With Trumpy's full approval.
Well, I emphazie with you about your insurance. But I pay at least $300 + per month and I retired from a company that has good insurance benefits. My supplemental premiums alone of slightly over $200
per month. So, it's not like I'm getting off Scott free either.
User avatar
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4667
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
'PokeForLife
Ranch Hand
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:40 pm

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:44 pm
Image

Haha :rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7387
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Trump has the economy humming. Best president in 50 years! here's to another prosperous year.
User avatar
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:35 am

If the economy is "humming" as you say, then why are they screwing with it with this tax bill? Shouldn't they just let it be...

On a side note, the economy has been humming for the last 3+ years, so to suggest that it is all thanks to the current administration is a bit of a stretch.
Image
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 pm

WestWYOPoke wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:21 am
If the economy is "humming" as you say, then why are they screwing with it with this tax bill? Shouldn't they just let it be...

On a side note, the economy has been humming for the last 3+ years, so to suggest that it is all thanks to the current administration is a bit of a stretch.
The economy has been dragging along for three years. Under Trump the economy has sky rocketed. The Dow broke something like 70 records under Trump. So, no way do I think the previous administration had anything to do with this rise in the economy.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:28 pm
Location: Nevada/Florida

CheyenneGunslinger wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:54 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:21 am
If the economy is "humming" as you say, then why are they screwing with it with this tax bill? Shouldn't they just let it be...

On a side note, the economy has been humming for the last 3+ years, so to suggest that it is all thanks to the current administration is a bit of a stretch.
The economy has been dragging along for three years. Under Trump the economy has sky rocketed. The Dow broke something like 70 records under Trump. So, no way do I think the previous administration had anything to do with this rise in the economy.
You sound a lot like Dino "I worked for Breitbart" Costa. A trained chimp (or an orange orangutan) could have the economy in the same place. Trump hasn't done Sh#t.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:28 pm
Location: Nevada/Florida

CowboyNV wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:23 am
CheyenneGunslinger wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:54 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:21 am
If the economy is "humming" as you say, then why are they screwing with it with this tax bill? Shouldn't they just let it be...

On a side note, the economy has been humming for the last 3+ years, so to suggest that it is all thanks to the current administration is a bit of a stretch.
The economy has been dragging along for three years. Under Trump the economy has sky rocketed. The Dow broke something like 70 records under Trump. So, no way do I think the previous administration had anything to do with this rise in the economy.
You sound a lot like Dino "I worked for Breitbart" Costa. A trained chimp (or an orange orangutan) could have the economy in the same place. Trump hasn't done Sh#t.
And just in case you think I'm blowing smoke up your A$$, Obama's Market out performed Trump's his first year.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/stoc ... 31950.html
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
User avatar
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6692
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

I mean, percentages are pretty misleading, but if you look at the stock market and unemployment graphs over the past 5 years, they've both been pretty straight lines - nothing's changed from one administration to the next (yet) in that regard.

I wish my income rose as fast as the stock market, but I'm not an investor. I'm probably coming out on top with these new tax cuts, but I'm worried that we essentially drilled a hole in the boat to get some water. Cutting taxes to spur growth is something you typically do when things are going bad - having them already cut when things start heading south sucks, because now you don't have a margin anymore.

We were likely already under the Laffer Curve as well, as far as tax pressure goes.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 pm

LanderPoke wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:09 am
Trump has the economy humming. Best president in 50 years! here's to another prosperous year.
AMEN to that. Looking for my 2020 ballot now.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 pm

CowboyNV wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:42 am
CowboyNV wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:23 am
CheyenneGunslinger wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:54 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:21 am
If the economy is "humming" as you say, then why are they screwing with it with this tax bill? Shouldn't they just let it be...

On a side note, the economy has been humming for the last 3+ years, so to suggest that it is all thanks to the current administration is a bit of a stretch.
The economy has been dragging along for three years. Under Trump the economy has sky rocketed. The Dow broke something like 70 records under Trump. So, no way do I think the previous administration had anything to do with this rise in the economy.
You sound a lot like Dino "I worked for Breitbart" Costa. A trained chimp (or an orange orangutan) could have the economy in the same place. Trump hasn't done Sh#t.
And just in case you think I'm blowing smoke up your A$$, Obama's Market out performed Trump's his first year.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/stoc ... 31950.html
Well, if a trained orangutan could have done the same thing with this economy, why didn't Obama do the same as Trump.
User avatar
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 12651
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... a-economy/

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-n ... 2017-12-11

You know, a simple google search would show just how flawed the whole "Trump is bestest for economics ev4r!" thing is. Particularly if you look at almost any site BESIDES Fox or Breitbart. :coffee:
User avatar
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6692
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

CheyenneGunslinger wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:37 pm
Well, if a trained orangutan could have done the same thing with this economy, why didn't Obama do the same as Trump.
Obama already did do it.

Unemployment:
Image

African American Unemployment:
Image

GDP Growth:
Image

Dow Industrial:
Image


In other words, no economic trends have really changed under Trump yet. Personally, I don't give a rat's A$$ about the stock market either, since largely growth in the stock market only provides a big payout for the people who have a lot of stock and can also reap its gains at a ridiculously low tax rate, as opposed to those among us who do actual work. How the DOW does says nothing about how the average American is faring. Plenty of middle class Americans saw ZERO benefit from the stock markets soaring under the last few years of Obama's administration. I think the best evidence of this is how many people didn't even realize the stock markets were doing awesome... they only noticed that their own pay checks had not been getting bigger.

The recent tax reform only gives money to the people who already had it, and who also didn't really spend it. I think it'll ultimately lead to yet another recession, and will be used as an excuse to cut social services, veteran benefits, and education funding.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:28 pm
Location: Nevada/Florida

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:16 pm
CheyenneGunslinger wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:37 pm
Well, if a trained orangutan could have done the same thing with this economy, why didn't Obama do the same as Trump.
Obama already did do it.

Unemployment:
Image

African American Unemployment:
Image

GDP Growth:
Image

Dow Industrial:
Image


In other words, no economic trends have really changed under Trump yet. Personally, I don't give a rat's A$$ about the stock market either, since largely growth in the stock market only provides a big payout for the people who have a lot of stock and can also reap its gains at a ridiculously low tax rate, as opposed to those among us who do actual work. How the DOW does says nothing about how the average American is faring. Plenty of middle class Americans saw ZERO benefit from the stock markets soaring under the last few years of Obama's administration. I think the best evidence of this is how many people didn't even realize the stock markets were doing awesome... they only noticed that their own pay checks had not been getting bigger.

The recent tax reform only gives money to the people who already had it, and who also didn't really spend it. I think it'll ultimately lead to yet another recession, and will be used as an excuse to cut social services, veteran benefits, and education funding.
Careful, people like Cheyenne Gunslinger hate facts. It f##k[#] up their distorted view of the world.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Post Reply