Is Saturday @ AF a must win if we want to go bowling?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
User avatar
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 2887
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:35 am

Don't forget Army... they have 2 games left (@ Hawaii, vs Navy) but have to win both to be bowl eligible
Image
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 2922
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:07 pm

Too bad not playing a passing team. Here is latest on Colorado Springs weather:

HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM MST SATURDAY ... West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 65 mph expected ... Until 3 PM MST Saturday ...
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7156
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Adv8RU12 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:52 pm
Too bad not playing a passing team. Here is latest on Colorado Springs weather:

HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM MST SATURDAY ... West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 65 mph expected ... Until 3 PM MST Saturday ...
It can get windy in the Springs too
User avatar
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 pm
Location: Sheridan, WY

LanderPoke wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:53 pm
Adv8RU12 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:52 pm
Too bad not playing a passing team. Here is latest on Colorado Springs weather:

HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM MST SATURDAY ... West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 65 mph expected ... Until 3 PM MST Saturday ...
It can get windy in the Springs too
I recall a horribly windy game we played their maybe 4 or 6 years ago? Worst wind I've witnessed during a football game.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Pinedale, WY

What channel is the game on today? It says FCBK and have no idea what that is
I'm good for 3!
User avatar
ZapPoke
Ranch Hand
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:38 am
Location: Cypress, Texas (formerly Casper Wyo)

Facebook
User avatar
phxpoke
Cowpoke
Posts: 942
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: The Valley of The Sun

Dress warmly people. It's going to be fun to watch...on my TV in sunny Phoenix.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 2922
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:07 pm

phxpoke wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:58 am
Dress warmly people. It's going to be fun to watch...on my TV in sunny Phoenix.
You can get Facebook on your TV?
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7156
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Can you get this on a Roku? They used to put the facebook games on the Stadium app on Roku, but I can't find that anymore
User avatar
phxpoke
Cowpoke
Posts: 942
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: The Valley of The Sun

Adv8RU12 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:50 am
phxpoke wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:58 am
Dress warmly people. It's going to be fun to watch...on my TV in sunny Phoenix.
You can get Facebook on your TV?
Yes. I hook up my computer to my TV.
User avatar
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1325
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: Wyo

Adv8RU12 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:50 am
phxpoke wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:58 am
Dress warmly people. It's going to be fun to watch...on my TV in sunny Phoenix.
You can get Facebook on your TV?
How old are you?

Get with the times old man!

:lol:
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:02 am

LanderPoke wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:32 pm
The MWC has 5 bowl tie-ins. Hawaii, Boise, SDSU and AF all have 8 or more wins so they are going. That leaves Wyoming and Nevada at 7 wins currently. usu has 6 wins. That's 7 teams bowl eligible.

usu plays New Mexico and will likely win.
Nevada plays UNLV and will likely win.

If usu and Nevada win and we lose that gives Nevada more wins than us and usu the same amount and they beat us. If we don't win then it doesn't look pretty. Maybe there are some other scenarios I'm not considering.
Interesting development - UNLV is up 11 on Nevada at halftime. Nevada loses and we get in over them.
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:02 am

evilpoke wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:57 pm
LanderPoke wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:32 pm
The MWC has 5 bowl tie-ins. Hawaii, Boise, SDSU and AF all have 8 or more wins so they are going. That leaves Wyoming and Nevada at 7 wins currently. usu has 6 wins. That's 7 teams bowl eligible.

usu plays New Mexico and will likely win.
Nevada plays UNLV and will likely win.

If usu and Nevada win and we lose that gives Nevada more wins than us and usu the same amount and they beat us. If we don't win then it doesn't look pretty. Maybe there are some other scenarios I'm not considering.
Interesting development - UNLV is up 11 on Nevada at halftime. Nevada loses and we get in over them.
UNLV beats Nevada. We get a bowl bid before they do. No. 6 on the pecking order.
Post Reply