ACS rumor

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Christensen was asked about Internet rumors that surfaced in recent days that former quarterback Austyn Carta-Samuels might come back. Carta-Samuels didn’t return after his sophomore season.

“Let’s talk about the team that’s here. I have no comment on that,” he said. “I have two quarterbacks that have done extremely well and I’m excited about the one coming in. We’ll have a great quarterback when we start in the fall.”
billings
Ranch Hand

Does seem a bit weird he did not simply say he was not coming back, Still I don't think it is happening and I think it would be bad for the team overall
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I would have him back -- washing jock straps (just for the starters, of course)
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 322 times
Been liked: 127 times

Look at it this way...

From what I understand there was an inquiry. JUST an inquiry. A question, a test the water to see if it is warm situation. Unreal that it leaked out...and somebody is gonna burn for that.

That being said...this is a team sport / team game. It is up to the team, IMO, whether anyone is allowed back FIRST, then up to the staff & adminstrators.

Shamwow Gary comes to mind in this situation.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Suitmeup
Buckaroo

ACS seen in Laramie today....this is like where's Waldo
Wyoirish
Ranch Hand

Seeing his girlfriend perhaps?

Honest question here, for anyone who might know anything regarding the rules but wouldn't he have to pay his own way in order to come back? He was released from his scholarship and I don't believe you can just come back and act like that didn't happen with the university and the NCAA. Also, unless he picks up credits this Summer I don't even think he would be eligible to play this Fall as I believe the rules state that you must have a certain number of credit hours in attendance of the given university. Can't really see ACS being happy charting plays for our young and talented QB's.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

Suitmeup wrote:ACS seen in Laramie today....this is like where's Waldo
Probably out making it rain with Kongo. Seriously, what is his deal. Our best RB might never see the field.
W-Y, Until I Die!