Red turf

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 36 times

Well, Boise State's place as having the worst turf known to man has been taken.. Eastern Washington, welcome to the top. Wow.. my eyes hurt.. painful to watch on TV. EWUs jerseys match the turf.. camouflaged assholes wandering all over the field.
ImageImageImageImage
msuhunter
Ranch Hand

So Titlelist, are you on the "sky is falling bandwagon" on egriz now that UM has lost two in a row? I doubt the Griz won't be able to get it together before too long.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 36 times

Definitely not. UM has lost two games before, and they'll do it again. The assholes on eGriz that are melting down are the ones that think if UM loses one or two games in a season that the world is over and they should jump off a cliff.
ImageImageImageImage
msuhunter
Ranch Hand

haha. I want to see the Griz lose 3 in a row, just to see what happens on egriz... :lol: I wonder if that happens if there is some sort of coup against the atheletic dept. or a mass suicide ala Jonestown.... Seriously, it's one conference game.
Willie
Buckaroo

msuhunter wrote:haha. I want to see the Griz lose 3 in a row, just to see what happens on egriz... :lol: I wonder if that happens if there is some sort of coup against the atheletic dept. or a mass suicide ala Jonestown.... Seriously, it's one conference game.
Yeah people seem to forget easily that we lost against Weber in '08 and still made the Chipper. That probably won't happen this year but who knows.
WYOBISONMAN
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:Definitely not. UM has lost two games before, and they'll do it again. The assholes on eGriz that are melting down are the ones that think if UM loses one or two games in a season that the world is over and they should jump off a cliff.
Some fans are assholes. I hate it when they start name calling the kids on the team. We have a real problem with it on bisonville.com and try to moderate some of that garbage out. It is early in the season and who knows how teams will mature and finish out.

gopokes1399
Blog Team

the turf is ugly and hard to watch a game on... glad the griz lost though haha 1-2 wow thats a first... i thought you wereent allowed to have colored turf anymore