MGs Helmets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 36 times

Hey guys,

Here's a great website that puts together football helmets for use... anywhere. He designs helmets for pro, college, and high school. So if you guys have GOOD pictures of a side view of any Wyoming high school team, send it to this guy and he'll put it up on the site. So far from Wyoming he has Kelly Walsh, NC, Gillette, and Cody. So if you have a GOOD, high quality pic of the helmet, sent it away. Here's the site:

http://www.mghelmets.com/index.html
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 49 times

MrTitleist wrote:Hey guys,

Here's a great website that puts together football helmets for use... anywhere. He designs helmets for pro, college, and high school. So if you guys have GOOD pictures of a side view of any Wyoming high school team, send it to this guy and he'll put it up on the site. So far from Wyoming he has Kelly Walsh, NC, Gillette, and Cody. So if you have a GOOD, high quality pic of the helmet, sent it away. Here's the site:

Those helmets were courtsey of me. I sent him pictures of those helnets.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

MG blows the Helmet Project out of the sky! Check the site out fans! He practically has everything! From High School to College to the NFL, he has all of them!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Wyokie wrote:

Nice!! I was trying to find some of Worland, Thermopolis, Ten Sleep, etc.. but haven't turned any up yet.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:
Wyokie wrote:

Nice!! I was trying to find some of Worland, Thermopolis, Ten Sleep, etc.. but haven't turned any up yet.
Tried to find helmets for both Cheyenne schools, Rock Springs, basically all the 5A schools. Other than KW, NC, Gillette, no such luck.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I think what you need is to find a photographer that shoots these games then get them from there.. I know of one in the Worland area.. so I imagine I'll find pics there. I tried checking various high school sites for the Missoula schools and didn't have any luck.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

I found KW's and NC's on the KW website.

Cody's I got from the town newspaper. Scanned the picture with my dad's scanner and sent it to MG. That's how he got both Cody's and Hardin's (MT) helmets.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Sweet. Worland's helmet is real easy, just can't haven't found a good one yet. Same with Thermopolis. Ten Sleep is just a TS.. I think Riverside (Basin) has a simple one too.
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I just sent in helmets for: Big Horn, Buffalo, Dubois, Greybull, Kemmerer, Lusk, Lyman, Riverside, Rocky Mountain, Thermopolis, Worland, and Sundance.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:I just sent in helmets for: Big Horn, Buffalo, Dubois, Greybull, Kemmerer, Lusk, Lyman, Riverside, Rocky Mountain, Thermopolis, Worland, and Sundance.
WOW! :o
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Photographer in Worland shoots a lot of sporting events. :) I'm trying to find someone here in Missoula that shoots local games, but no luck so far.
ImageImageImageImage
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Cool site. I like the concept helmets. Superhero helmets were cool, I will have to show them to my son. MGs Helmets has a ton of helmets, NAIA, tv/movie helmets, you name it. UW concept helmet wasn't bad either. Thanks for the heads up on the cool site.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Happy, TX and Hulbert, OK use our logo in gold on a black helmet, and Edna, TX uses our logo in white on a blue helmet. Check it out if you would like to see what our logo would look like in other colors. I guess the logo recognition is a good thing but I thought our logo was trademarked or copyrighted, perhaps they have permission to use it. I doubt it would be good PR to have these high schools stop using our logo like the soccer club(?) lawsuit we had a couple years ago, especially if we need to recruit any players from those areas in the future. Columbus West, OH has a similer logo but obviously different than ours. GO POKES!!!
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

TKoehn wrote:Happy, TX and Hulbert, OK use our logo in gold on a black helmet, and Edna, TX uses our logo in white on a blue helmet. Check it out if you would like to see what our logo would look like in other colors. I guess the logo recognition is a good thing but I thought our logo was trademarked or copyrighted, perhaps they have permission to use it. I doubt it would be good PR to have these high schools stop using our logo like the soccer club(?) lawsuit we had a couple years ago, especially if we need to recruit any players from those areas in the future. Columbus West, OH has a similer logo but obviously different than ours. GO POKES!!!
The BH&R logo IS copyrighted by the state of Wyoming so...

In fact we did have a lawsuit against McNeese State University to have them change their logo.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

This is McNeese now:

I wouldn't think that going after HS's would be in the best interest of the University.. bad PR.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:This is McNeese now:

I wouldn't think that going after HS's would be in the best interest of the University.. bad PR.
True.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Last night after I sent in all of those Wyoming ones, I sent in a TON from Montana. Those should be updated in the next week'ish or so.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:Last night after I sent in all of those Wyoming ones, I sent in a TON from Montana. Those should be updated in the next week'ish or so.
MG is going to be busy for a while.

BTW, how many high schools are there in Billings?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Senior, Skyview, West, Central... am I missing any? Huntley Project and Shepherd are also close by.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:Senior, Skyview, West, Central... am I missing any? Huntley Project and Shepherd are also close by.
4 high schools?! I'm a bit shocked. How many people are in Billings? 65,000 or so?