Interesting find on bowl gifts

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
sluggerchamp02
Buckaroo

Here is a list of gifts from different bowl games. I guess this is another incentive to reaching a bowl.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conte ... ID=1028134
gopokes1399
Blog Team

wouldnt mind being in a bowl
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

They used to give away PS3s and stuff - or maybe that's what's in the Sony Gift Suite?
I wouldn't mind getting one of those gift packages, but I kind of liked the bonus I got from work yesterday better. $1650, and I've only been here for just under 5 months... if I had been here the whole year, I would've received $4000.. daaaaang.

That being said, I AM underpaid for what I do, but I'm happy to just have a job, and this Christmas bonus was definitely a nice surprise.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 36 times

I find it odd that boosters would not be allowed to give a player these gifts, but fair game if you're a bowl.

Asmode: my Christmas bonus was a $25 gift certificate to Albertsons.. that expires in two weeks. :thumb:
ImageImageImageImage
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

MrTitleist wrote:I find it odd that boosters would not be allowed to give a player these gifts, but fair game if you're a bowl.

Asmode: my Christmas bonus was a $25 gift certificate to Albertsons.. that expires in two weeks. :thumb:
I'll trade you my bonus check for your certificate if you pay my mortgage for the next year. :winky: