Minnesota fans want Bohl

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 12 times

Their head coaching job just opened up. I think they'll hire PJ Fleck. However, if you search twitter seems like their fans all want Bohl. Glad they got that extension signed with the $6.5 million buyout!
Vapoke
Cowpoke

We should hire their defensive coordinator. 22nd ranked defense in the country
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Vapoke wrote:We should hire their defensive coordinator. 22nd ranked defense in the country
the HC coach they just fired was also the DC
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 622 times
Been liked: 256 times

This will be be a true test of how much Bohl is committed to Wyoming. Minnesota, Nebraska (would never happen, though), Iowa, Iowa St and K-State seem to be the only schools that could possible pry him at this point. I hate it when Bohl's name comes up.

Between this and Allen leaving early I've had enough speculation. barf
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

Stay true and Wyo Tough Craig, MSP is not where you wanna be, afterall who wants to be a Gopher? Thank God for buyouts, LOL
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

:deadhorse1:
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Bohl seems like a smart guy. He will stay FAR away from the dumpster fire that is Minnesota football.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

WestWYOPoke wrote:Bohl seems like a smart guy. He will stay FAR away from the dumpster fire that is Minnesota football.
Yeah, because he totally didn't leave a powerhouse to take over a dumpster fire a few years ago... :roll:
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I can think of 6.5 million reasons why there is no chance of that happening.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

cali2wyo wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:Bohl seems like a smart guy. He will stay FAR away from the dumpster fire that is Minnesota football.
Yeah, because he totally didn't leave a powerhouse to take over a dumpster fire a few years ago... :roll:
Bigger dumpster and bigger fire in Minnesota. I saw reports of players saying they refuse to play under the Minnesota administration and are doing everything they can to transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 14 times

GoPokes86 wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
Bigger dumpster and bigger fire in Minnesota. I saw reports of players saying they refuse to play under the Minnesota administration and are doing everything they can to transfer.

any of them any good??
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

PokeTransplant wrote:
GoPokes86 wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:

any of them any good??
Good at gangbangs from what I hear...
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:I can think of 6.5 million reasons why there is no chance of that happening.
Exactly. And even as a native Minnesotan, I've gotten to the point where I don't want him to go to that craphole school.

For all you guys complain about administration here, Minnesota has it worse.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
2011BisonAlumni
Buckaroo

303cowboy wrote:Their head coaching job just opened up. I think they'll hire PJ Fleck. However, if you search twitter seems like their fans all want Bohl. Glad they got that extension signed with the $6.5 million buyout!
Contract extension doesn't mean poop. The boosters at Minnesota definitely have the $$$$$ to buy out Bohl if they want him. If Bohl were to get offered he is gone...guaranteed. No coach would ever dream of turning down a Big 10 job to stay at Wyoming.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 323 times
Been liked: 127 times

2011BisonAlumni wrote:
303cowboy wrote:Their head coaching job just opened up. I think they'll hire PJ Fleck. However, if you search twitter seems like their fans all want Bohl. Glad they got that extension signed with the $6.5 million buyout!
Contract extension doesn't mean poop. The boosters at Minnesota definitely have the $$$$$ to buy out Bohl if they want him. If Bohl were to get offered he is gone...guaranteed. No coach would ever dream of turning down a Big 10 job to stay at Wyoming.
Thanks for that tidbit Captain Obvious. Bohl is outside the top 5 of the candidates that they after...so don't let that raging boner you have for our coach poke you in the eye and blur your vision.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
2011BisonAlumni
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
Thanks for that tidbit Captain Obvious. Bohl is outside the top 5 of the candidates that they after...so don't let that raging boner you have for our coach poke you in the eye and blur your vision.
You in the loop with the Minnesota AD?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

2011BisonAlumni wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
It doesn't take a genius to do a little research...you outta give it a shot. :roll:
Dear Karma,

2011BisonAlumni
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
It doesn't take a genius to do a little research...you outta give it a shot. :roll:
Research based on ESPN "sources". The only person who knows for sure is the AD and at this point I highly doubt he is letting a lot of people know.

Bohl' recruiting ties to that region are very strong and after turning around the poop at Wyoming, there is a strong possibility he will be looked at.
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 12 times

2011BisonAlumni wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
Research based on ESPN "sources". The only person who knows for sure is the AD and at this point I highly doubt he is letting a lot of people know.

Bohl' recruiting ties to that region are very strong and after turning around the poop at Wyoming, there is a strong possibility he will be looked at.
Here's hoping they hire Klieman to give you insufferable NDSU fans another school to pester
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

2011BisonAlumni wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:

So 8 & 6 is turning a program around? Ya, only if the previous year was the worst in the history of the program. Which it was. But that was Bohl's as well, so there is that. Hell, Bohl's predecessor went 8 & 5 in 2011...and we sure didn't all gather up in a circle and sing happy songs then, and we aren't right now either.

The kicker in all of this is that when Bohl leaves, if he leaves, Klieman will be ours so fast (if we want him) it will get your green and gold undies in a nut-restricting wad before you can say Bizun.
Dear Karma,