The first weekend boys are all committed except one,

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

The four guys that got the first visit are Moemeka, Naughton, Turner, and James.

So far three of them are committed. Is the fourth coming to Wyoming or is he going to try to make the NCAA tournament from Miss State? Miss State was 3-15 in SEC play and 14-19 overall. That doesn't sound like fun to me.

Which school has the best chance to make the NCAA tournament more often during the next four/five years?

I'm picking Wyoming. The young team Wyoming has built is pretty damn impressive. There's going to be talent all over the floor with or without Justin. If I'm Justin, I would really want to take the last Wyoming commitment and be a part of a MWC championship trophy.

I'm pulling for JJ to commit. It would be special to have that entire first recruiting weekend commit to the Pokes.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
7220Fan
Ranch Hand

I just saw on Twitter that he committed to Wyoming
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Damn.....Nice. Aside from Keith Stone, Wyoming got the five guys we wanted the most.

This is really impressive. Our lineup has talent at every position.

Go Pokes!!

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

The Cowboys are going to be contenders this year and for several years to come. Cowboy basketball is back.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

WYCowboy wrote:The Cowboys are going to be contenders this year and for several years to come. Cowboy basketball is back.
I agree. I was just looking at our roster. We are stacked with younger players right now. I think these guys have a chance to get a couple of back to back MWC titles if they work hard.

Next year will be a very young team with Adams the only senior. We'll see how that goes, but it looks like we're an upper half MWC team every year, and a title contender probably 3 out of the next five years.

I honestly think these guys are going to win a MWC title before they leave: maybe two.

National Champions 1943.

I do.