Pokes @ Sheep GDT

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:I think it's important, especially for me, to acknowledge that while we've seen some real poop performances, the job of Vigen and Stanard have to be commended tonight. It's easy to pick good things after a victory but I believe that our MVPs tonight were them. FINALLY they put the best players in the most advantageous positions and they responded. Tonight's victory was without question the best played game under Bohl and hopefully is a sign of things to come. We have to build off this going forward. This was a well played game all around.
Vigen did a hell of a job tonight.

Damn near fell out of my chair on the double reverse pass.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

That's got a syncopated gaiter and you ought to hear meter to the roar of his repeater,
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:That's got a syncopated gaiter and you ought to hear meter to the roar of his repeater,
how they run.... yes run!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Subcanis wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:I think it's important, especially for me, to acknowledge that while we've seen some real poop performances, the job of Vigen and Stanard have to be commended tonight. It's easy to pick good things after a victory but I believe that our MVPs tonight were them. FINALLY they put the best players in the most advantageous positions and they responded. Tonight's victory was without question the best played game under Bohl and hopefully is a sign of things to come. We have to build off this going forward. This was a well played game all around.
Vigen did a hell of a job tonight.

Damn near fell out of my chair on the double reverse pass.
I think everyone wearing gray and green did too. I didn't know Vigen knew about trick plays... I loved seeing it!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Omg....the ramnation board is in full on meltdown mode!

There was even a post about them dropping to FCS.....at least I think that's what was said.....tbh that abortion of a forum is nearly impossible to understand

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

That one was fun to watch. There was a girl in a CSU hoody at my job while I had the game on! Ahahahah classic poop. This one was just meant to be this year. Pokes could be dangerous in a weak MWC conference. You know we owe Air Force a Greenie ass kicking :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Man I'd love it if we get those guys this year......
Riding High!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

It just dawned on me...we outscored the Sheep 35-3 over the last 42:56. And 14-0 in the second half.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I bet the UW president is disappointed
I'm good for 3!
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

I had to go to bed after the first quarter and figured it would end up 35-16 CSU. I'm glad I was completely wrong. I hope there is a replay available on YouTube soon. That pass on the double reverse was a rocket. Allen could be really special if he has the work ethic.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Great win by the Cowboys last night. Loved it.

I am in the minority on this board with this I know from watching everyone lose their poop over the last week and act all bi-polar but I didn't have a problem with Vigen's play calling against EMU. I thought it was more of the players not executing and making stupid mistakes. Like Gentry fumbling the ball twice and the offensive line getting false starts and dumb mental errors is what cost us that game. I thought Stanard was a worse coordinator by far than Vigen when the defense gave up over 500 yards.

Last night Stanard had a good game plan though and the players executed better on both sides of the ball. Give credit to Stanard for having the defense looking pretty good last night over all.

Thought Vigen called a great game last night but again never thought he called a bad game this year.

Great win Cowboys! Big game next week against an undefeated AFA team. Hope we can fill up the WAR.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

whyoh wrote:Omg....the ramnation board is in full on meltdown mode!

There was even a post about them dropping to FCS.....at least I think that's what was said.....tbh that abortion of a forum is nearly impossible to understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

seattlecowboy wrote:Great win by the Cowboys last night. Loved it.

I am in the minority on this board with this I know from watching everyone lose their poop over the last week and act all bi-polar but I didn't have a problem with Vigen's play calling against EMU. I thought it was more of the players not executing and making stupid mistakes. Like Gentry fumbling the ball twice and the offensive line getting false starts and dumb mental errors is what cost us that game. I thought Stanard was a worse coordinator by far than Vigen when the defense gave up over 500 yards.

Last night Stanard had a good game plan though and the players executed better on both sides of the ball. Give credit to Stanard for having the defense looking pretty good last night over all.

Thought Vigen called a great game last night but again never thought he called a bad game this year.

Great win Cowboys! Big game next week against an undefeated AFA team. Hope we can fill up the WAR.
Vigen was predictable in earlier games. Maybe he didn't want to give things up in earlier games, but last night was better. The razzle dazzle opened some things up as well as play action, when a defense keys on a rb like that.

Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Friggin "ewe" fans. Well if we're awful then they're pathetic.

Hayduke
Cowpoke

They still have that antiquated POS board?

Great win. Gonna head into Fort Fun today with my finest Pokes shirt.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Hayduke wrote:

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

They must not offer any English degrees at CSU...that's rough to read
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

joshvanklomp wrote:They must not offer any English degrees at CSU...that's rough to read
English is "dog do do" in Ramnation land.

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 49 times

joshvanklomp wrote:They must not offer any English degrees at CSU...that's rough to read
I was wondering the same thing! Jesus......hillbillies in Arkansas have nothing on CSU students and grads! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Hayduke
Cowpoke

Poke-proud wrote:
Hayduke wrote:

Really? I don't think Bohl would want the near impossible task of taking that program to the Big 12.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa