• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Tyrecus Davis Merch Line Just Dropped

NILProShop

Wyoming DB Tyrecus Davis just dropped his merch line! Check it out!

https://nilproshop.com/collections/tyrecus-davis

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsZN9qkpcKU/

HOCKEY-copy-158-2.png

Am I a jerk for thinking that someone should maybe play at least an actual game for the Pokes before attempting to sell their brand?

BackHarlowRoad said:
Am I a jerk for thinking that someone should maybe play at least an actual game for the Pokes before attempting to sell their brand?

Yea, I disagree here. Not only did he play well in the spring game, this is exactly how NIL should be generated IMO. Not the transfers literally asking for a significant money NIL payout for simply transferring to a school. I hope he generates some cash with his shirt and has a good season too.

I would expect sales to take off if he does prove to be a good player but probably not until then. This is exactly what I thought NIL was supposed to be.

Just think how much Josh could have made from number 17 Cowboy jerseys with his name on them.

Design not bad. Good luck to him!

There is an opportunity for real-world business and marketing training through special topics, internships, etc. I'm sure universities are offering that but even if they don't make a fortune off of nil, maybe they'll gain good business experience for future endeavors.

BackHarlowRoad said:

I think it shows how he is "all about Wyoming" - and I will certainly support all those that do this! Go Pokes! :thumb:

Very cool. I hope people buy their stuff. I too think this is how NIL should be done. Let players earn some coin without penalty instead of the bastardized version of whatever the fuck we have now.

Edit: Have you seen the interview with him after the Spring Game? One of those great personality guys that shines through the minute he starts talking. Kolbey Taylor has a similar personality that is a joy to watch during the interview.

Latest posts

Back