HELL YES!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cowduck
Cowpoke

My wack-ass cable company actually carries the Fox Sports channel that will be broadcasting the Wyoming at UCLA game on Tuesday. I actually get to see a Wyoming basketball game on TV - literally my first in the three years I have lived in Alaska. I'll be goddamned. Merry Christmas to me!
WyoCow85
Buckaroo

Which is it? Is it Fox Sports Pacific? Cause that would be sweet as I get that as well.
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 50 times

I'm pretty sure the game is on FSN Prime Ticket. I'm actually very surprised you get that channel in Alaska. As far as I knew the only states to get that channel were California, Nevada, and Hawaii. I sure wish I had some way to watch this game. I think it's going to be a bit more interesting than most people are expecting it to be.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

i get it in billings on FSN Pacific
Cowduck
Cowpoke

TheRealUW wrote:I'm pretty sure the game is on FSN Prime Ticket. I'm actually very surprised you get that channel in Alaska. As far as I knew the only states to get that channel were California, Nevada, and Hawaii. I sure wish I had some way to watch this game. I think it's going to be a bit more interesting than most people are expecting it to be.
It's Fox Sports Pacific. It's one of a few additional Fox Sports channels that comes with the sports package with my cable company.