I would sincerely like to thank Dave and the staff

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

I wanted them to succeed, I know they gave it everything they could. They unfortunately could not get the job done.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

I hope they're gone before the plane lands in Laramie. With that being said i think that Cain has done a hell of a job today.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

WYO1016 wrote:I hope they're gone before the plane lands in Laramie. With that being said i think that Cain has done a hell of a job today.
Especially for being a DC for only 4 games. The defense came to play, just don't have any depth and the offense and special teams not helping them.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

He has, maybe he has a place on the next staff.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

His play calling today was total poop and called the game like he knew it was his last and didn't care. Get to start the re-building plan all over again.........................great
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

WYO1016 wrote:I hope they're gone before the plane lands in Laramie. With that being said i think that Cain has done a hell of a job today.
Would have been only 21-7 if not for the give-away points. Maybe less than that if Dave could have kept his offense on the field longer.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

F Dave. Most over paid coach in all of college football, with the most underpaid staff, with limited adjustment abilities because of said head coach. Hope the door slams hard on your ass DC. Bye, bye DC.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Personally speaking, for all of my criticisms of Dave Christensen this season, the ironic thing is that I was previously a HUGE DC fan.

I thought he had this program headed in a most positive direction and feared we would actually lose him sooner than I was hoping.

He still had my support at the start of this season - however he lost me more and more with each passing week for various reasons.

I think his future is best suited as an OC - not as a head coach.

It's a shame because I thought the guy was a star on the rise.

Next.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

DocHolliday wrote:Personally speaking, for all of my criticisms of Dave Christensen this season, the ironic thing is that I was previously a HUGE DC fan.

I thought he had this program headed in a most positive direction and feared we would actually lose him sooner than I was hoping.

He still had my support at the start of this season - however he lost me more and more with each passing week for various reasons.

Next.
See Vic Koenning. Would take him back as a DC in a heartbeat, never as a HC
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

DocHolliday wrote:Personally speaking, for all of my criticisms of Dave Christensen this season, the ironic thing is that I was previously a HUGE DC fan.

Next.
+1. I couldn't have said it better myself
hithere
Ranch Hand

zappinpoke wrote:F Dave. Most over paid coach in all of college football, with the most underpaid staff, with limited adjustment abilities because of said head coach. Hope the door slams hard on your ass DC. Bye, bye DC.
A more beautifully worded post would be hard to find.

DC seems like the kind of guy that will talk all kinds of poop about Laramie, the state of Wyoming and the University once he's gone. I wish him the worst.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

hithere wrote:
zappinpoke wrote:F Dave. Most over paid coach in all of college football, with the most underpaid staff, with limited adjustment abilities because of said head coach. Hope the door slams hard on your ass DC. Bye, bye DC.

DC seems like the kind of guy that will talk all kinds of poop about Laramie, the state of Wyoming and the University once he's gone. I wish him the worst.
Assume a lot, don't you. He hasn't even been fired (yet) and you're saying he'll do something he hasn't yet? :thumbdown:
hithere
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:
hithere wrote:

Assume a lot, don't you. He hasn't even been fired (yet) and you're saying he'll do something he hasn't yet? :thumbdown:
It's really not a stretch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTPPoltKXo

If he wasn't OUR asshole, this asshole wouldn't have had another year.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I follow a number of teams and I think that there is someone who has DC beat as the most over paid. Like a HC who gets over 2 million dollars a year and won't recruit etc.

DC's personality was too closed off for me.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

No doubt Cain was prepared. Cant say the same about special teams or offense.