"Larry Sucks"

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I heard the Ohio State students were chanting Larry Sucks last night at the end of the game.
Is that true?

And the Ohio State coach said that Wyo is the best team they've played this season. Pretty impressive considering Marquette was 17th when they played them.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Larry was dunking all over their defense. It was a ploy to get under his skin similar to when our student section chanted alcoholic to Larry Eustachy
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

And I think I heard "We didn't want you" or something to that effect when he was shooting free throws. Kinda funny.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

f-word Ohio State.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:f-word Ohio State.
No different than BYU chanting "Brokeback Cowboy" the last few games we played in the Marriott. The only problem I had with that was they were already desimating us by 30+ either time.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

kansasCowboy wrote:
No different than BYU chanting "Brokeback Cowboy" the last few games we played in the Marriott. The only problem I had with that was they were already desimating us by 30+ either time.
f-word BYU too.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:
f-word BYU too.

I like your style. But, if you search deeper into OSU's fans. They were all about Wyoming and Larry Nance. Some were even wishing they had Nance on there team, saying he was way more versatile and all around better than any of their own bigs. A lot of them truly believe we will be tourney bound by the end of the year.
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

"Larry sucks" was chanted quite a few times.
"OSU didn't want you"
and then just "Larry, Larry, Larry"

it was a fun game to be at
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I hope we get to play them again, in the big dance. Watching Nance take it to them on a neutral court and pull out a W would be sooooo sweet.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 106 times

PApokesPhan wrote:"Larry sucks" was chanted quite a few times.
"OSU didn't want you"

I wonder if they know that we do the "Larry, Larry, Larry" chant in Laramie to cheer him on...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote:
PApokesPhan wrote:"Larry sucks" was chanted quite a few times.
"OSU didn't want you"

I wonder if they know that we do the "Larry, Larry, Larry" chant in Laramie to cheer him on...
I bet there cheers were more of "Laaaaaarry-----Laaaaaaaarry"
While ours are "LARRY! LARRY! LARRY!"
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

No it was just like we chant
WyoAlum1987
Ranch Hand

[quote]BeaverPoke wrote:

f-word Ohio State.

kansasCowboy wrote:

f-word BYU too.

Now THAT is the way to drop an F bomb son! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: f-word BYU too. :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah