Boise St predictions

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

i think we'll make a few adjustments, but I don't think we'll get it done this week, sure wish/hope I'm wrong:
Boise St. 38 UW 21
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

My prediction for the Boise game: I watch the Oregon State @ Arizona State game. Check the Wyo score at the beginning of the game, see Wyo is in it in the 2nd quarter, get all excited, make some dumb post on Wyonation about how the team finally came ready to play, then as soon as I hit "submit message" Boise State scores 42 answered.
Final: Beavers 42-ASU 39

Oh! Umm....Boise 49 Wyo 17
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

45-14 Boise. I think 14 is generous. We're going to get curb stomped
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

BeaverPoke wrote:My prediction for the Boise game: I watch the Oregon State @ Arizona State game. Check the Wyo score at the beginning of the game, see Wyo is in it in the 2nd quarter, get all excited, make some dumb post on Wyonation about how the team finally came ready to play, then as soon as I hit "submit message" Boise State scores 42 answered.

LOL! Me? I will guess Boise 56 UW 14

No offense Beav...but GO Sparky! ASU 52 Oregon State 45
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:My prediction for the Boise game: I watch the Oregon State @ Arizona State game. Check the Wyo score at the beginning of the game, see Wyo is in it in the 2nd quarter, get all excited, make some dumb post on Wyonation about how the team finally came ready to play, then as soon as I hit "submit message" Boise State scores 42 answered.

LOL! Me? I will guess Boise 56 UW 14

No offense Beav...but GO Sparky! ASU 52 Oregon State 45
Boo!

If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

But seriously, I expect Boise to kill us. A win over Boise at this point in the season would be awesome.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

If we win, I would be ecstatatic. As such, I haven't seen much to give hus much hope of that. This is going to be another kick in the balls.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

This is a safe bet, but if I am wrong, I will pay up.

I have never purchased nor drank alcohol my entire life... HOWEVER, if the Pokes somehow pull this game off, one lucky person on Wyonation will receive a brewski of their choice for every point the Pokes win by.

Like I said, it is safe bet for me. Jay Ajayi will run over us like BYU students run through the doors of Romantix in Evanston.

Although I am worried about our defense vs BSU, I am more concerend with our O now as well. We couldnt even move the ball on a complete shi Fresno D. Boise State D is better than Fresno D.

Boise State covers the -23 spread.

This week will be like last week in regards to points.

Donkeys 45-21
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

The usual, SOS from Dave: Start out good. Let opposing defence figure it out. Don't change offense to compensate. Get ass handed to him on a platter. Maybe score a FG in 4th quarter junk time when BSU subs in.

Spud Chuckers 42, Pokes 17
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

if we beat Boise then we are worthy of a bowl game if we get eligible, things can happen but not this weekend!!!!
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Generally this WYO team has played much better on the road than at home. I'll say we cover the spread.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 71 times

calpoke25 wrote:Generally this WYO team has played much better on the road than at home. I'll say we cover the spread.
What about Texas st.? Seriously, as a degenerate gambler, the first thing you learn is no team is as good or as bad as its last game. It should be apparent now that DC is trying to run the ball to shorten the game and protect the defense. Also, teams are jamming our slow receivers at the line of scrimmage and not giving them the short completions. However, Smith should run wild on this iffy defense. I'm still a believer that he has a ton of talent.

I think we lose. But I won't bet the game. We have the talent to make this a close game. But I question if the team has quit on DC. It sure looks that way. Boise 45 - 14
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Spuds 56-Wyo 9, we miss the extra point.
Burman needs to exit, with no secret meeting.
Christensen needs the boot, his excuses are meaningless at this stage.
Mediocre, I would like to be able to defend that statement of Cowboy Football.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Boise State is 7-0 against the Pokes and I see no reason for that streak to end today.

Boise rolls 51-7 at home.

With the departure of Sternberg, TB and DC are both safe for another year.

Wyoming - Where good enough is good enough.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
roozy
Ranch Hand

Again I say......

If 4-1 Pokes take the field, then it's a 45-42 Wyoming win.

If 0-4 Wyoming take the field then 52-14 Boise St.

But I haven't seen 4-1 Wyoming in a while.... don't even know if they exist anymore.
Jesus First, then football
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

If a hail mary is thrown at any point BAT THE BALL DOWN.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

This is more of a "hope" prediction. I feel (hope) the O will wake up, but I still don't see the D stopping them.

Boise State 45
Wyoming 41
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Noooooope
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

CowboyNV wrote:Boise State is 7-0 against the Pokes and I see no reason for that streak to end today.

You the man.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Cuttslam wrote:
CowboyNV wrote:Boise State is 7-0 against the Pokes and I see no reason for that streak to end today.

You the man.
Dammit, I missed it by 3 points....but today was a good day at the sports book :willybs:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.