What's everyone think of this?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cheywypoke
Ranch Hand

Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

That is funny. I'm guessing the tribune wouldn't have printed it had they not verified its authenticity. Perhaps Brian should have taught Billy to not be such a hot head....ooops, guess little Billy grew up just like Dad.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

That's actually quite funny. I seem to remember many of the fans calling for Cockhill's head for several years, myself included. When we had a top ten defense that was keeping us in close games, and the offense was losing those games, it was time to let Cockhill go. Joe didn't pull the trigger until he saw no other way to keep his job, and that only bought him another inept year with a new guy. Had Glenn gotten rid of Cockhill two or three years ago like a lot of the fan base wanted, we might have been in a different situation now. And besides, if Cockhill was even a decent coach, wouldn't he have landed on his feet somewhere by now?

Regardless, it's time to move on. We've got a new guy, and we'll get to see what a true offensive mind can do with the players we have in place. I doubt that DC will have much time to bring a bunch of new guys, and will have to work his system around many of the guys we have in place already. It'll be interesting to see how that works out for the Pokes.

GO POKES!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 126 times

Cheywypoke wrote:Cockhill's Daddy rants.
Ah...the Cockmaster daddy goes sideways a year later! His son can still kiss my ass for putting me through 5 years of medicore crap offense and treating UW players like crap. Granted, Cole wasn't a genious either, but he was the only one that applied for the position, and was really the only OC available for the wonderful one year situation!

Hey Mr. Cockmaster... :butt: :stfu:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Cheywypoke
Ranch Hand

Wellpoke, I agree, I think Cockhill's coaching days, at least at the collegiate level, are probably over. But hey, didn't his mommy give him a job at her bank?
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

It's division I football, brother!
kahunapoke
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
Ah...the Cockmaster daddy goes sideways a year later! His son can still kiss my ass for putting me through 5 years of medicore crap offense and treating UW players like crap. Granted, Cole wasn't a genious either, but he was the only one that applied for the position, and was really the only OC available for the wonderful one year situation!

McPeachy - anyword on how Smiley's court date went? can't believe its not out in the public
WYO Bandit
Buckaroo

While funny, his father's comments show a definate lack of class.
kahunapoke
Buckaroo

they didn't post my response to his dad telling him to get back to work -

My response

"Dad,

I will just as soon as I get done looking at www.peanutbutterfarts.com.

Love,

Bill"
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

kahunapoke wrote:McPeachy - anyword on how Smiley's court date went? can't believe its not out in the public
Didn't hear a thing...although the fine folks at Taco John's may someday talk...
Dear Karma,

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Wow. That's pretty embarrassing, and I'm sure Billy's pretty damn proud of his daddy for this.
ImageImageImageImage
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

kahunapoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

McPeachy - anyword on how Smiley's court date went? can't believe its not out in the public

You can't leave us hanging like that. What happened between him and Taco Johns? Did he order a liter of cola, ala Super Troopers? :lol: I think there are a lot of things that go on in Laramie that the police don't release in order to protect the football team, at least I know of one incident.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 47 times

PokeNer wrote:I think there are a lot of things that go on in Laramie that the police don't release in order to protect the football team, at least I know of one incident.
Let me guess....it involves Dana Dimel? :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Ok McPeachy,

What gives with Smiley? Give us the low down. I havent heard anything either? Has he blessed the CJC with another fine performance? Give us the details.
pokefan69
Buckaroo

PokeNer wrote:
kahunapoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

You can't leave us hanging like that. What happened between him and Taco Johns? Did he order a liter of cola, ala Super Troopers? :lol: I think there are a lot of things that go on in Laramie that the police don't release in order to protect the football team, at least I know of one incident.
Would this be a certain quarterback that might have had the pleasure of meeting Laramie's finest the night before his first start?
Cheywypoke
Ranch Hand

Daddy Cockhill's letter appeared in the WTE today. Man, that old dude is bitter.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Cheywypoke wrote:Daddy Cockhill's letter appeared in the WTE today. Man, that old dude is bitter.
Here is the link. What a douche bag Brian Cockmaster is.

http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/200 ... tter01.txt
Dear Karma,

Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

What is the scoop on Smiley? McPeachy, don't leave us hanging. The reference you made was to Taco Johns, but it have been Little America. Something happen after the auction?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Wyolie Coyote wrote:What is the scoop on Smiley? McPeachy, don't leave us hanging. The reference you made was to Taco Johns, but it have been Little America. Something happen after the auction?
Nothing to do with the Taco John's arena in Cheyenne, or the auction. And for that matter, although I don't like smiley or his lapdog, (I know not many do), these things are his pile(s) of sheet to dig out of, so I will leave it at that and let him dig. People usually get what they deserve at some point.
Dear Karma,