Free Mizzou board

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowduck
Cowpoke

www.tigerboard.com - free registration, for those of you not giving money to rivals.com.

Not a ton of discussion there about Christensen - they are all wrapped around the axle over their upcoming game against OU. The one conversation of any substance is here: http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missou ... ge=6148894. I've tried to clear up some misconceptions about Wyoming and the MWC.
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Good reply over there Cowduck. I can't believe someone from the Big 12 North is calling the MWC "bad," and Mizzou fans calling Wyoming "a bad team" (granted we have been horrible for the last 9 years). The South has kept that conference afloat for the past 6 or 7 years. Iowa State, Kansas State, and Colorado would have finished near the bottom of the conference, Kansas and Nebraska would all have finished fourth or lower. Mizzou is the only team that would be competitive in the MWC from the Big 12 North.

Mizzou's arrogance is pretty sad. Granted, they were a pretty decent team the last few years (basically since DC switched to the spread offense), but since 1950, Wyoming has a winning percentage of 54.3%, Mizzou's is only 49.6% during the same time period, and that includes the last 9 years (the worst stretch in history for Wyoming).

I sure hope DC can take us back to respectability. I absolutely despise Boise State, but I would give my left nut to have a 64-3 home record since '99 or whatever it is.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

The MWC is so bad we have 2 teams in the top 12.
ImageImageImageImage
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

yeah, we are so bad, #5 USC would finish 3rd in our conference IMO. (1.utah, 2.tcu, 3.usc)
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Maybe Missouri should be reminded, the only reason they have had any of their recent success is because the Big 12 north SUCKS! I wonder how well the would be doing if they were playing the Nebraska's, Colorado's, Kansas st.'s from the 90's?
I'm good for 3!
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

Cornpoke wrote:Maybe Missouri should be reminded, the only reason they have had any of their recent success is because the Big 12 north SUCKS! I wonder how well the would be doing if they were playing the Nebraska's, Colorado's, Kansas st.'s from the 90's?
Agree that the Big 12 North isn't nearly as strong as the South, but the fact is Mizzou is a solid football team, and the offense is high powered, they can/have put it up solid numbers regardless of the opponent most of the time.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!