Nebraska tickets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I know it's a tough game to get(kinda like an NFL game) and such but did anybody find a place where tickets can be obtained for a little closer to face value than what Stub Hub is asking for. I need 3 for myself and my parents, as we're excited about going and regardless will pay, but if anybody has a connection lmk where you found it.
Thanks
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I'm just moving to Omaha (thanks Air Force) and I would love to get my hands on a couple of tickets (3, if my 4 year old needs one) at a reasonable price.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

"Airman KD, I have good news and I have bad news"

"What's that sir?"

"Good news, you're moving back to the mainland."

"The bad news?"

"You're moving to Nebraska."

ImageImageImageImage
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Hahahaha....it's not that bad. The Air Force is sending me to Creighton for two years to get my master's degree. I asked for it...I'll be on full active duty, but my whole job will be student (only have to wear a uniform one day a week). Tuition and fees will be paid and everything. I buy books and study. Not a bad deal if I say so myself.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Hahahaha....it's not that bad. The Air Force is sending me to Creighton for two years to get my master's degree. I asked for it...I'll be on full active duty, but my whole job will be student (only have to wear a uniform one day a week). Tuition and fees will be paid and everything. I buy books and study. Not a bad deal if I say so myself.
Outstanding.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Subcanis wrote:
kdwrightuwyo wrote:Hahahaha....it's not that bad. The Air Force is sending me to Creighton for two years to get my master's degree. I asked for it...I'll be on full active duty, but my whole job will be student (only have to wear a uniform one day a week). Tuition and fees will be paid and everything. I buy books and study. Not a bad deal if I say so myself.
Outstanding.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
Omaha's not horrible, great food places and overall fun, I only lived there 3 months during the Arctic winter...lol. have fun there.

looks like I'll pony up about 105 per ticket for me and my folks, oh well it's an experience huh....
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

I might have a couple extra tickets but won't know until a week or two before kickoff.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

wyocowboy2014 wrote:I might have a couple extra tickets but won't know until a week or two before kickoff.
keep me posted, I'll pay upto 100 per, I'm going to buy the week of Aug 19 for sure...thanx man
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

Will do. I would just charge what I paid.